Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if we're using football quotes:

"What is a Tottenham?" - Zinedine Zidane

Deleted
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Well, if we're using football quotes:

"What is a Tottenham?" - Zinedine Zidane
    Of couse we should bring out the big guns :

"I used to go missing a lot... Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World." - George Best

'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea' - Eric Cantona

10+ Year Old Account
    "We were considering Ruud van Nistelrooy and Francis Jeffers and, in the end, we went for Jeffers." - Arsene Wenger

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

- Manakin.
    Stole it. Deal with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Stole it. Deal with it.
    I've actually been sigged by someone, hory shiet, time to call my friends!

;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    "Give them nothing! But take from them, everything!" - King Leonidas

I try to live my day to day by this.

"Mornings are evil" - Korra

And this too.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Gohan let it go.. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause.. there is those who words alone will not reach.Cell is such a being..
    I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle.. you dont not like to hurt. I know because I too have learnt these feelings..
    but it because your cherish life that you must protect it. Please.. drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved..
    you have the strength, my scanners sensed it..
    Android 16

Deleted
    Code Geass:

"Happiness is like glass.It may be all around you, yet be invisible.
    But if u change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you."

'When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat.Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil?Or would you remain steadfast & righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?"

"War is indeed said to be the mother of all creations."

"Nothing is unforgivable.So if u cannot forgive him, it means you do not want to."

"All men are not created equal. Some are born swifter of foot. Some with greater beauty. Some are born into poverty. And others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different. Yes, that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong; equality is."

“There are many ways to love someone. Sometimes we want love so much, we’re not choosy about who we love. Other times we make love such a pure and noble thing, no poor human can ever meet our vision. But for the most part, love is a recognition, an opportunity to say, ‘There is something about you I cherish.’ It doesn’t entail marriage, or even physical love. There’s love of parents, love of city or nation, love of life, and love of people. All different, all love.”

~ Laurie

"Humans mark the passage of events. Time doesnt care, time just is. But what is it?...
    Time is what keeps everything from happening at once."

~ Nakor

" Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution "

~ Macros

All from Raymond Feist.

I'll find some Anime ones for later.
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2014-08-03 at 01:41 AM.

Deleted
    Ash speaks the truth:

“Let’s eat fast so we can eat again!”" — Ash

By that I mean, don't you hate when people place their political opinion on a picture of a celebrity and then post it on facebook as though it's some timeless quote?

15+ Year Old Account
    The major problem — one of the major problems, for there are several — one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them. To summarize: it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.
    ~ The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

- Manakin.
    I find that impossible to do sometimes, if you catch my drift.

Also it's in my sig, but I might as well post it.
    "I thought my life’d finally have meaning if I was ‘special’ to someone. But I really didn’t need it… It’s not what you have, or what you can do. Just being born, living your life… before you know it, you’re already special to someone."
    —Yosuke Hanamura, Persona 4

I came across this while surfing a bit on the subject, awesome thread by the way.
    Lets keep this alive, it has huge potential!

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    —Ambrose Redmoon

It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not”
    - Unknown

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    “Do not go where the path may lead , go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

and...
    “Simplicity is the key to brilliance.”
    - Bruce Lee

LISTEN TO BRUCE LEE !!!!!!!
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Code Geass:

"Happiness is like glass.It may be all around you, yet be invisible.
    But if u change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect light more beautifully than any other object around you."
    This one exactly, I love this line and I love the show!

15+ Year Old Account
    "A word's just a word until you mean what you say, And love isn't love, until you give it away." - Disney's Friends for Change

I know its a song lyric and its from of all places Disney but its very true words spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take, it's about the amount of moments that take your breath away."

Deleted
    "There's no way you can do this." "This is impossible, it has never been done before." - the common weak-minded person

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my favourite quote of all time. It has a special more deeper meaning for me but here is the quote anyway

“To live in this world you must be able to do three things,
    to love what is mortal;
    to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it;
    and, when the time comes to let it go,
    to let it go.”

- Mary Oliver
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~