Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolsonthedruid View Post
    Join date clearly means nothing about your skill, seeing as you think a 10man alakir kill from t11 still matters and thought you needed to post it to validate yourself, or just a clever troll post. I'll ask one last time, what is the purpose of listing your "experience" when asking about a spec's viability?

Why are you so focused on the Heroic Alakir picture and not at all worried about the beast mode coyboy picture?

You never answered what a "Mong" is you're gonna have to answer that before I will talk about the Alakir pic, if you just want some E-Peen stroking because you think you're "good" or "better" than me, by all means keep trying, but admit its what you want!

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF is going on here

Quote Originally Posted by Cielarath View Post
    It's amusing how neither participant in the name-calling got "you're" right once.

Guardians are viable.
    can you point out what you're talking about? i may have missed it but i don't see any issues with your/you're

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    WTF is going on here
    isn't it entertaining?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Bear
    TBC - Sometime Recently.

Oh wait, this is MoP. Everything is viable.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Why are you so focused on the Heroic Alakir picture and not at all worried about the beast mode coyboy picture?

You never answered what a "Mong" is you're gonna have to answer that before I will talk about the Alakir pic, if you just want some E-Peen stroking because you think you're "good" or "better" than me, by all means keep trying, but admit its what you want!
    I just want to clarify before I ditch this thread: It's not a me vs you argument. I think everything in your post outside the question "are bears viable" was pointless/unnecessary/redundant, etc. Not sure if you picked that up yet. This has nothing to do with how good or bad either one of us is...

The cowboy pic is worse the guy looks not-all-there and your pointless america hugging is disgusting.

I just want to clarify before I ditch this thread: It's not a me vs you argument. I think everything in your post outside the question "are bears viable" was pointless/unnecessary/redundant, etc. Not sure if you picked that up yet. This has nothing to do with how good or bad either one of us is...

The cowboy pic is worse the guy looks not-all-there and your pointless america hugging is disgusting.
    Thanks for not trolling my thread anymore. I won't bring this to the attention of your guild at this time, which I'm sure has a 0 tolerance on forum drama.

Also if you can't handle American's patriotism you shouldn't play a game that wasn't designed and run by a company with its headquarters in god bless America California.

Deleted

I just want to point out that I completely agree with you.
    It makes no logical sense to me why someone would spend extra time on creating such a simple thread like this in stead of just Google-ing the answer first.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    It makes no logical sense to me why someone would spend extra time on creating such a simple thread like this
    To troll, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I just want to point out that I completely agree with you.
    It makes no logical sense to me why someone would spend extra time on creating such a simple thread like this in stead of just Google-ing the answer first.

I do understand your point of view on this matter, again I want to stress there is no reason I can't create this thread. In fact as much as you want me to hit the search function I'd personally rather create a fresh thread and shine some light on the fact I'm coming back to WoW for the expansion. You see, people need to know, and now, thanks to your bump, people will know.

shine some light on the fact I'm coming back to WoW for the expansion. You see, people need to know, and now, thanks to your bump, people will know.
    Man, must feel good to bash people, ask a dumb question and boast irrelevantly all with the hopes of letting people, who don't give a shit mind you, that you're coming back....Bump

Also if anyone watches Big Brother.........bump this thread when it happens.

YOUR WINNER!!!

I will ignore the childish replies about who has more Server First kills and just say...

Go Beast Mode Cowboy!
    Last edited by Raioku; 2014-08-04 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding would be a sad, sad experience if I didn't get to see some bear butts sticking up at me.

<3 Bears. In game and rl.

Quote Originally Posted by Raioku View Post
    I will ignore the childish replies about who has more Server First kills and just say...

Go Beast Mode Cowboy!
    Well, QFT.

Deleted
    Best thread of 2014

On topic. Guardian druids are good atm and look fing g8 on beta.

Stand proud cowboy.

Last edited by mmoc905be6ae45; 2014-08-04 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the first poster's question has been answered several times and this thread is barely on topic any more I'm just going to close it here. Next time try to make a productive thread with a clear topic, and not one that derails with in the first few posts cause the first post is unclear.

CLOSED.