Improved talent visuals in WoD beta

Overall they are looking pretty good, but I'm not sure I like the new Incinerate visual. (Not a talent I know.)
    Demonbolt looks good, but I think it needs more identity. It looks more like Elemental blast atm.
    Affliction visuals seem to be getting a lot of the 'souls' flavour back to it. I always secretly wished I could have the Shadowmourne proc visual for myself.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm is the most fucking obnoxious spell.

http://puu.sh/aBYjC/d0949ace1b.jpg
    Last edited by Zevoa; 2014-08-02 at 09:19 PM.

Cataclysm is too perfectly round, the edges should be rougher
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Incinerate looks awful now and I'm surprised that there aren't more complaints about it.

It's just a puff of low-detail fire which wiggles toward the target now. Actually thought it was a bug the first time I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Incinerate looks awful now and I'm surprised that there aren't more complaints about it.

It's just a puff of low-detail fire which wiggles toward the target now. Actually thought it was a bug the first time I saw it.
    Huh. I was instantly hooked as I saw it. I always strongly disliked the original version (the animation, the actual movement of the spell, moreso than the animated fire), but improved graphics on the new version made it quite a bit more tolerable for me. I think it is an upgrade for sure. Seeing as I'm from EU, I've been playing with a template character, meaning without green fire - so I only know how the original fire looks.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

i'd love to see how these look with green fire too bad no one has it. thanks for posting this video

Incinerate looks awful imo. Pls let the change be optional.

Disappointed with incinerate, prefer the current version; I like the variation in the "souls"; cataclysm is too round, though it makes sense why it looks the way it does, still a bit of a shame.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Disappointed with incinerate, prefer the current version; I like the variation in the "souls"; cataclysm is too round, though it makes sense why it looks the way it does, still a bit of a shame.
    it was a little over the top, but the MoP cataclysm animation was imo much better. looked so awesome. To be honest i also liked the MoP cataclysm spell's effect as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone post a vid of the new Incineration effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Can anyone post a vid of the new Incineration effect?
    Is this real?

This very thread is about a video of the new visuals. Scroll up.

Quote Originally Posted by SRTtoZ View Post
    Is this real?

This very thread is about a video of the new visuals. Scroll up.
    But why male models?

I actually really like the new incinerate visual /ducks.