Various Xmogs for my main BE Paladin

(My game time expired yesterday, so I don't have all the gear for every single set written down).

Blood Knight (Paladin Only): level 60 PvP set, Archmage's Guile, Blood Knight Crest, Blood Knight Tabard.

Sunreaver Knight (Paladin Only I think): Judgement set headpiece, got the chest from Heroic Scenario bag, Sunreaver Tabard. Gloves, shoulders, pants, and belt are the SoO Heroic Paladin Tier. Sword comes from Lord Rhyolith in Firelands. 1h sword is one you can find on AH (I forget what it's called, maybe Mercenary blade?) Shield is a rare drop from old world mobs, and I forget its name too. Cloak drops from Black Temple, I think.

Sunfury Champion (my favorite and available for all plate wearers): Head is level 60 PvP Paladin headpiece, there are lookalikes. Shoulders, Chest, and Gloves drop from Sunwell Plateau. Shield is level 70 PvP gear. Pants, Belt, Boots, and Cloak drop from ICC (Heroic 25 for the armor, Normal or Heroic 25 for the cloak). Sword drops from the Frankenstien boss in Naxxramas. Tabard is Thrallmar Tabard, but looked sinister, like Blood Knight but with a little bit of Burning Legion added in. Ret weapon is level 70 PvP 2h Sword.

Sunreaver Honor Guard (All plate wearers): Shoulders are Paladin Tier one (or healing plate heirloom). Chest is Patina-Coated Breastplate. Gloves are Gauntlets of the Chosen. Belt is Goblin Girdle. Pants are Avenger's Legplates (or Leggings, I forget which). Tabard is Sunreaver Tabard. I forget the boots. The Polearm is from WotLK questing, I believe.

Purple Holy (All plate wearers): Purple Judgement set from BC dungeons, Shield is Titansteel Shield Wall, sword is Continuum Blade.

King (Not all Plate, just fun outfit): head: Crown from Fire festival. Shoulders, chest, gloves, pants, and off-hand are all from Sunwell Plateau. Belt, Boots, and Sword are from Sunfury Champion set.

Holy Warrior (Paladin Only): Paladin Challenge Modge gear. Sword is Phantom Blade. Shield is Silvermoon Crest. Tabard is Silver Covenant Tabard and is only there to see how it would look. I use Argent Crusader's Tabard in-game.

Scarlet Blood Knight:Head - Faceguard of Determination
    Shoulder - Commander's Pauldrons
    Cloak - Cloak of the Inciter
    Chest - Bloodscale Breastplate
    Shirt - Red Workman's Shirt
    Hand - Commander's Gauntlets
    Waist - Belt of the Sand Reaver
    Legs - Commander's Leggings
    Feet - Commander's Boots
    Weapon - Archmage's Guile
    Shield - Shield of the Wayward Footman.

Shattered Sun Blood Knight (All Plate classes): Exalted plate set, with chest from Sunwell Plateau, Sword from Naxxramas, shield from Archimonde, belt from Ulduar, and Warbringer's Crown. Shattered Sun Tabard.

Cenarion Blood Knight: I forget, you'll have to look in Mogit for them.

High Elf Blood Knight: Saltstone set for shoulders. Pants and belt from WotLK quests. Silvermoon Crest. I forget the head, chest, boots, gloves, and sword. I think the cloak is from Malygos.

Gold Holy (Paladin Only): Judgement set with shield from Outland quests. I forget the sword.

Mehlar (Paladin Only): Shoulders from Blackwing Lair. Chest and pants are Paladin level 60 PvP gear. Hands, wrists, and boots are Judgement set. Sword is from Argent Tournament. Goblin girdle for belt. Tabard is Sunreaver Tabard.

Scarlet Crusader: Head and Shoulders from Blackwing Lair I think. Belt from AQ. Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade. I forget the 2h hammer, boots, and gloves. Wrists are Judgement set. Pants and chest are Paladin Tier 1, but can be bought by all classes at Darkmoone Faire.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2014-08-03 at 10:22 PM.

Pictures required. No one can be bothered to look up links so.

There you go.

Gold Holy as belf male

Not sure what you mean by that.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2014-08-04 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I particularly like the Shattered Sun Blood Knight mog
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Thanks Too bad its gear is such a low drop chance from AQ mobs and people are charging thousands for individual pieces on the AH.

I've got one for ya (you can check out the look on other races here):
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9:96247:105776

For some reason the cloak didn't show up properly in the viewer. This is the current set I'm working on. The sword is going to be the hardest part to get.

Looks pretty cool! I myself am more partial to the reds and oranges of the Blood Elves, but yours is pretty good too.

That sword looks kind of like Ashbringer. Maybe you should try Tirion's or Alexandros' gear so you look like them. Maybe I'll try that. Where does that sword come from?

Dat Sunfury Knight set. I love it. I was searching for something more on the dark side for my Paladin. I will post later today my Silvermoon Knight transmog set.

Thanks :3 I love it too. My all time favorite transmog. Too bad I can't use it with my legendary cloak. You should be able to xmog something else over a legendary, in case you don't like how it looks or it doesn't go with your xmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Looks pretty cool! I myself am more partial to the reds and oranges of the Blood Elves, but yours is pretty good too.

That sword looks kind of like Ashbringer. Maybe you should try Tirion's or Alexandros' gear so you look like them. Maybe I'll try that. Where does that sword come from?
    ToT. I got the purple raid finder one off a coin roll. Any boss has a small chance to drop the sword.

Darn. I don't like those small odds to get them. Maybe I'll just stick with my Sunfury Champion when WoD comes out and I replace the legendary.

Cooly pooly. Argh! Why did I vendor my Sin'dorei Warblade for 7 silver back in BC??? Waaaaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    What are the best ways to make/find unique transmogs?

Get the add-on called "Mogit" and play around with it. I find it is best to begin with a tabard, then find armor and weapons that compliment it. I began with wanting to look like a Blood Knight. The level 60 PvP gear required a high RBG rating, so that was out for me. I was running Sunwell Plateau and found the shoulders in the Sunfury Champion set. I was like, woah, those look cool and blood-elfy, and it just took off from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    I find it is best to begin with a tabard
    I personally loathe tabards and cloaks. I flat out refuse to use them.
    I usually start with shoulders, weapon, or helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

In certain cases, I agree. Most of the sets for my main were representing a specific organization, though (Scarlet Crusade, Blood Knights, Sunfury, Sunreavers, etc.). I always like to include tabards for stuff like that. If I were making a transmogrification to look like a plain old foot soldier from those organizations, I probably wouldn't use the tabards. They seem like stuff only a high-ranking officer would have, the better to be recognized in the heat of battle while giving commands.

I don't use cloaks when I'm wearing a dress (like the Purple and Gold holy sets) and on my warlock who wears the level 70 PvP gear. There's something about the tabard just disappearing into the skirt/kilt part that makes me not like them very much.