View Poll Results: Ever bought a heroic raid run or 9/9 Gold CM runs?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, worked out well, got the stuff/achievements I wanted.

5 11.63%
  • Nah don't think I'll ever buy a run for one or the other.

32 74.42%
  • I don't really care about heroic achievements or gold CMs either way.

6 13.95%

Have you paid for current tier normal/heroic raid or 9/9 gold CM runs?

I saw the question asking about paying for mounts or mount runs like Alani and such and it got me wondering if anyone's forked over enough gold to a high-end guild or group to get gold CMs or guaranteed heroic raid done during the current tier.

I haven't done so for raiding but I was thinking about finding a legit group for gold CMs. Then again, probably gonna openraid or run with friends to avoid paying for it. ...however many are unsubbed at the moment, as am I to be honest. Got some game time I could use to get back in though.

What about you? Have you paid for a heroic raid run or 9/9 gold CM runs?

Edit: I've seen the offers from higher end raiding guilds and groups suggest they are selling runs in trade, forums and on reddit as well was why I was curious.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2014-08-03 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Song that's currently stuck in my head: Carbon Based Lifeforms - 20 Minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPT1t-4gUs

Nope, I don't pay for that. Not something you should, pull your load, run with a group.

I don't even sell it, I just tag along if people need assistance.
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    R.I.P Project 'Titan' - My curious mind will still think of you!

Sold all of the above.

السلام عليكم

I've done them myself without buying it It's lame.

My guild doesn't sell heroic runs, but i have personally sold CM runs a few times. I don't really like the fact that this has become a thing now, i can really see people who are not good enough for this content flashing those achievements in order to show their experience, a few expansions later.

Bought a normal garrosh kill for 30k since I have no inclination to raid beyond LFR for cloaks on a couple of alts. Stopped raiding with a guild during t14, havn't had the desire to raid since.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

Got the CM golds with 3 chars myself, bought runs with a few additional chars later to complete my collection. Couldn't be bothered to get a group together for every oh-so-rarely played alt.

Never paid for a boost. I've never even accepted free boosts, don't get the point of intentionally trivializing content while making yourself more of a burden than a boon.

- - - Updated - - -

I do get Nivis' point of view though, if you want to secure the reward for alts that you're not really interested in playing.

I'm thinking about paying for a CM run on my retripally. Hard to get a group for him, methinks.
    Mother pus bucket!

Pit Lord
    nope, my guild have sold some normal/hc kills and cm boosts tho