15+ Year Old Account

Question Need Another MMO Game To Play

With WoW being pretty stagnate I'm looking for a new game to play in the mean time. I've got Rift, SWTOR, LOTRO, Runes of Magic, and the new one Black Gold and they're not calling to me right now. I've tried other games like Star Trek, D&D Online, Worlds of Tank (or whatever its called), Tera, and a few others but they didn't strike me as games I enjoyed playing so I quit early on. I tried FF14 ARR but apparently either my internet is too choppy or my graphics is not up to par with what is required to get far in the game. I played EQ2 and actually enjoyed the game but its so hard to get back into it after being gone so long that I couldn't play it again. I suck at LoL (at least I'm honest about it lol) and the community kinda ruined trying to learn how to play to get better because it's so toxic there. So I turn to you folk here at MMO-Champion to help me out of this rut I'm in. Anyone know a good MMO to play. I would prefer a free (game itself doesn't cost anything but you can sub or have to sub to play) or full F2P game.

Thanks ahead of time for your help in this matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use that ^