Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The tier 3 horde version of the alliance mage tower you linked is just as impressive.
    It's a hut with spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's a hut with spikes.
    Sigh, a multi-story building reinforced with iron and stone is not a hut. Some of the smaller plots can maybe be classified as such, but the same can be said of various Alliance buildings.

Not Huts:

http://www.gamereactor.eu/media/47/w...rer_984774.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/hV93G9t.png?1

Huts:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_main_hut.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...3/35/A_hut.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Would rather they spend the time making pretty dungeons and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    You're on Draenor, Orcish land, you're surrounded by orcs, and orcs build from materials they have accesss to, and the style they're known from. It does make sense.
    So has for Alliance using human over Draenei?

In any case it wouldn't be worth the resource investment making garrisons support multiple race architecture, it would delay the expansion by months. Maybe if they are successful and they introduce such a system in the next expansion they will introduce more racial architecture. There is no point investing so many resources when they don't know if they will remain popular through the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    So has for Alliance using human over Draenei?

In any case it wouldn't be worth the resource investment making garrisons support multiple race architecture, it would delay the expansion by months. Maybe if they are successful and they introduce such a system in the next expansion they will introduce more racial architecture. There is no point investing so many resources when they don't know if they will remain popular through the expansion.
    I honestly don't understand, why would you say that it would be a resources dump, if they do the buildings for other races then the expansions that follows can use them for towns/outposts so they don't all look like w3. Would be nice to finally get updated Night Elf and Troll buildings.

Also if any I think they should do Night Elf and Forsaken styles first as they are "the other branches" of Alliance and horde.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Not in a million years. The artists that did the BE art were fired and replaced with hut and tusks artists.
    I laugh every time I see the horde garrison, just thinking about the blood elf players that will be forced to live among logs, spikes, stones and mud xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I laugh every time I see the horde garrison, just thinking about the blood elf players that will be forced to live among logs, spikes, stones and mud xD
    True to an extent, but people forget that in WC3, Blood Elves were not freaking divas :/

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    I am a Blood Elf player and I have had no issues with this from the start. I think when they thought of Garrisons they went for the each faction base feel. My garrison sure feels like a horde base. Would it be nice if I could have a racial architecture? Sure, but I think for the first iteration of garrisons and what they are going for with the whole stranded on a different world and you have to survive and build an army feeling, it feels right to me. I think if they bring this feature back to Azeroth (or something like it) there definitely should be racial buildings at the very least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mornmagor View Post
    True to an extent, but people forget that in WC3, Blood Elves were not freaking divas :/
    They were high elves and part of the Alliance, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubleheart View Post
    I am a Blood Elf player and I have had no issues with this from the start. I think when they thought of Garrisons they went for the each faction base feel. My garrison sure feels like a horde base. Would it be nice if I could have a racial architecture? Sure, but I think for the first iteration of garrisons and what they are going for with the whole stranded on a different world and you have to survive and build an army feeling, it feels right to me. I think if they bring this feature back to Azeroth (or something like it) there definitely should be racial buildings at the very least.

I see the garrison as an alliance/horde base that you are in charge of, instead of your personal house made to cater for your personal tastes and individuality. With that in mind the current iteration makes much more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornmagor View Post
    Having proper walls and a decent ceiling is hardly being a diva :\

But ya.. what are we going to do. #Savage, after all.

Wont happen. We don't get to choose the location of the garrisons anymore. I highly doubt they will add different racial structures even though I absolutely Hate the orc theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    We probably won't see any racial stuff this expansion, but if this becomes really popular Blizzard will most likely expand on it and then we might see racial themes.
    Of course garrison's will be super duper popular. Especially since Blizz took them from "fun but totally optional" content and made them "absolutely essential to leveling" content. Everyone who isn't a dungeon/PvP leveler is gonna be "enjoying" garrisons.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus