Poll: How often do you have a bad day?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    There are good days ??
    There are bad days, there are neutral days and there are deluded days. But no - there are no good days.

Deleted
    A few days a month at most. But then again there are very few things that can ruin my mood and they're mostly related to looking in a mirror and not liking what I see for one reason or another (bad hair days:P).

I have a 'bad day' maybe 6-7 days a week. I rarely have good days, and at best that 0-1 day if it comes up is just a mediocre day.

People can say 'oh boo hoo first world problems' and such, but here is the fact: you are not living the life of someone else so you can not discredit your own feelings 'because someone has it worse.'

So why do I have so many bad days? I'm lonely, have a shit job, would rather be dead then alive but I'm to big a pussy to off myself, some mental issues, other issues stemming from abuses I suffered during my teenage years, and I'm sure other stuff. What I'm trying to say is I don't get to have good days. Whenever I try to have one I get kicked in the balls by life.

Edit: Forgot! I'm 29 and Male. Though I suffer from a 'mental condition' that is untreatable for me. It is also hard to diagnose since no test can say if it's real or not. Eh why not say it. I suffer from Gender Dysphoria, and the 'cure' for that is cut off to me for a number of reasons (many from what I mentioned above about abuses).
    Last edited by Spraxle; 2014-08-03 at 03:39 PM.

Well my life sucks so its always bad in a way.

Sometimes things like painful headaches, have to spend 4 hours driving, or other factors like weather make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Whenever I try to have one I get kicked in the balls by life.
    Exactly.

One has to remember life is a game, your opponent is the universe. It is a rare thing indeed to win that battle - but those people that do assume it is by sheer force of will, the egotistical delusion of self important.

For me - the universe won the battle, I haven't given up - I have just run out of options for happiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    24/7/365!!! <3
    No really, about 1/day a month, or 1-3 days every few months is what I chose.

- Happy as can be

Daily.

My life is kinda in ruins right now.

Deleted
    I think it depends on what you count as a bad day. My health isn't good right now and I have to have surgery and hospital treatment frequently, including invasive, embarrassing procedures and I still wouldn't go around saying it was a bad day. It was just a day. Wasn't the best of days, but hey, life can always get worse. I would only say I've had 2 truly bad days in the last few years, and both of those days were the day that someone close to me died. That is my idea of a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Exactly.

One has to remember life is a game, your opponent is the universe. It is a rare thing indeed to win that battle - but those people that do assume it is by sheer force of will, the egotistical delusion of self important.

For me - the universe won the battle, I haven't given up - I have just run out of options for happiness.
    Ah you get me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That is my idea of a bad day.
    My idea of a bad day is continuous boredom, absolute and literal isolation - and complete absence of challenge or contact with human beings.

In addition - knowing that each day from now until I die will be worse than the day before, and that in 5-7 years I will have to kill myself for financial reasons.

That is - not only is it bad now, but there is no hope for it ever getting better.

15+ Year Old Account
    i sometimes have two or three bad days daily...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Mostly every day, fuck illnesses.

Depends! Over the past few months Ive had a lot of bad days. Normally I very rarely have bad days, I don't get too depressed generally and am able to keep a positive outlook most of the time.

Had that way to often since I moved out...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say about 1 day every 2 weeks or so. I do my best to stay centered and zen as much as I can, but sometimes the slightest thing just sets me off. Someone else who's moody and decides to let me know first hand, someone making a stupid or illogical decision which affects me or my schedule getting wrecked because of circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Where do you live?! Auschwitz??
    Not that good unfortunately. Put it this way - people in solitary confinement have better contact with people than I do (literally).

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I cant imagine a place where you have to die to be free of medical bills.
    OH - I just wont be able to afford to live that's all... my medical bills are zero, because I'm untreatable.

Deleted
    hm once or twice a week maybe, but it usually quickly stops being a bad day once I go to the gym

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, 5+ days is actually winning :/

10+ Year Old Account
    About once a week, usually, because I work at the airlines, it's around Thursday or Friday when my patience runs out. Or its that day that the last RON decides to arrive at 3AM instead of 11PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    9-12 days a week