Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    This obviously doesn't make much sense, I can tell you even that they nerfed it this way procs no longer happen on the first hit.. which is like a regualr dot tick of 3 k at lvl 100 at this point.

can't realy compare it, but it's far from what you think sw: p does.
    I don't know if all these shadow priest here are trolling the shit out of me but i will explain it one more time: Shadow Word: Pain does X amount of damage instantly with no cooldown in MoP and WoD. Fel Flame does Y amount of damage instantly with no cooldown in MoP but will no longer exist in WoD. So what is the difference in terms of mobility between those two abilities so that one gets removed but the other one remains?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    And im just a shadow priest sitting here laughing at the whining about the removal of fel flame.
    Yep, two more years at this pace and we'll match the amount of crying Shadow Priests have done over not being up with the pures. Don't worry, now that they're removing your offhealing, maybe they'll let you guys sit at the big boy table.

...and if they won't, you're certainly welcome to switch to heals and keep the real DPS alive.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2014-09-02 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    And im just a shadow priest sitting here laughing at the whining about the removal of fel flame.
    Rather than laughing here at the whining of warlock movement you should understand more than anyone why we the removal is ridiculous. My alt is an spriest and not being able to do ANYTHING on the move is just absurd. Rather than having other classes mobility nerfed I would think that shadow priests would rather see their own class get a movement ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Noxxic is probably the biggest piece of garbage on the internet. Every log reporting site and raidbots (which takes data from log sites) has destro on top. The only ppl denying that fact are those that wish to mislead others.
    Overall DPS: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...&class=Warlock
    Boss DPS: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...&class=Warlock

What?
    Last edited by Novx; 2014-09-02 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    Scorch does comparable damage to what fel flame would on the beta, is castable on the move, grants a movement speed buff and can be used for fishing for crits. How is that different from the tiny resource-gain you get from fel flame, except obviously being superior due to the movement speed perk?
    At this point I think we are honestly searching for a logical explanation to an illogical situation. To quote Celestalon, it seems Fel Flame, is more or less, power they don't want us to have.
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

10+ Year Old Account
    It is ok to discuss if you think we need fel flame or different tools for movement or instant damage, however attacking other posters or going off topic won't be tolerated, if you want to talk about WoD changes feel free to discuss them in the "Warlock WoD Beta test - General chat" thread.