Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I never minded the pandaren, but I think they could've had better models. Their models now are kind of cartoon and unrealistic, maybe make the pandaren males slightly thinner and give them a more bear-like face and maybe make the females slightly thicker and also a more panda-like face. idk. I do think their roar, jokes and flirts are really cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I never minded the pandaren, but I think they could've had better models. Their models now are kind of cartoon and unrealistic
    That's why they fit so nicely with the entire expansion. The entire setting, landscape, story, storytelling, art, pandaren philosophy, ... you name it, almost nothing about MoP feels immersive and real. Its like a New York toy company got this big contract for making asian-culture-themed toys, and left the design to a guy who has all his knowledge about asia from fast food restaurants.

This is not a rant, this is simply how I feel. All the other expansions just...delivered. I felt like I was defending a world against a demonic army. I felt like waging war against the armies of undead and their overlord. I felt like I was saving Azeroth when I fought Deathwing and his allies. What do I feel when I play MoP? Well...almost nothing. I don't care about Pandaria...it didn't MAKE me care. I didn't kill the Sha because i wanted to end their evil, but because they had loot I wanted.
    Last edited by mmoc486dcfca17; 2014-08-04 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I'm not a fan of the fox idea, but some of the people here are just unfair.

"Everyone who wants ogre as playable has a fat guy fetish, it's disgusting , we already have a few fat races, so stop it"
    That's what you sound like to me. Heck even if he does have the fetish, I still don't have a problem with that, but hey I'm a perv in my own right.

But on the thread, ye I'm not a fan, I'd like more wow like races like harpies, naga, ogres and the likes.
    To be honest I do kind of find night elves somewhat attractive.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    That's why they fit so nicely with the entire expansion. The entire setting, landscape, story, storytelling, art, pandaren philosophy, ... you name it, almost nothing about MoP feels immersive and real. Its like a New York toy company got this big contract for making asian-culture-themed toys, and left the design to a guy who has all his knowledge about asia from fast food restaurants.

This is not a rant, this is simply how I feel. All the other expansions just...delivered. I felt like I was defending a world against a demonic army. I felt like waging war against the armies of undead and their overlord. I felt like I was saving Azeroth when I fought Deathwing and his allies. What do I feel when I play MoP? Well...almost nothing. I don't care about Pandaria...it didn't MAKE me care. I didn't kill the Sha because i wanted to end their evil, but because they had loot I wanted.
    I actually did care about a few characters in MOP, maybe Lorewalker Cho, Taran Zhu and Chen and Lili Stromstout.

It would be cool. I'd rather have a cat-like race though, since we already have worgens as the canine race.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabior View Post
    God damn furries.
    If there is ever a reason to get rid of the internet, it's furries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Furries.

No. Retconning massive sections of the lore for fan-wank is beyond retarded, and this is the reason why I hate all fan fiction ever.

edit: And see my signature. Not like I have a thing against Foxes, they're my favorite fucking animal (but not animal to fuck. Which is to say no animal is my favorite to... goddamnit)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I would probably play them , if they were like Ahri and not like Worgen .

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    I would probably play them , if they were like Ahri and not like Worgen .
    Oh imagine the uproar if Blizzard were to introduce a race of catgirls into WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Oh imagine the uproar if Blizzard were to introduce a race of catgirls into WoW...
    Wouldn't be as bad as the uproar they had when they made pandas playable .

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Ugh. Furries.

No. Retconning massive sections of the lore for fan-wank is beyond retarded, and this is the reason why I hate all fan fiction ever.

edit: And see my signature. Not like I have a thing against Foxes, they're my favorite fucking animal (but not animal to fuck. Which is to say no animal is my favorite to... goddamnit)
    1. I didn't suggest them as a playable race. 2. Why does everybody think I want to f#ck foxes? Where's the connection?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    If there is ever a reason to get rid of the internet, it's furries.
    For the last god damn time, I don't care what god damn furry is and I didn't suggest this as a playable race. I didn't even write the lore for them, some guy wrote it and I found it and thought the idea had potential. Why do you think I put it in quotes. I'm getting f#cking passed off now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Maybe this would be a bad time to introduce my idea of shamanistic humanoid jaguar-people based on ancient south American culture, living in the islands of the South Seas that you have to ally with to help push back the invading naga and zandalari if we ever have an south seas expansion. Back to the drawing board!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    It would require massive amounts of retconning to make something like this possible. It wouldn't be worth it.
    Damn the lore, I want my Ahri Kitsune fetish quota filled.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.