Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've seen a few for In The Pale Moonlight on here so far. It's a great episode but I think I actually like Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges a little better. It shows how far past the line Starfleet is willing to go to win.
    Last edited by Azalis; 2014-08-05 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalis View Post
    I've seen a few for In a Pale Moonlight on here so far. It's a great episode but I think I actually like Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges a little better. It shows how far past the line Starfleet is willing to go to win.
    This. I loved the Sloan Trilogy of episodes, but In the Pale Moonlight was my 2. because of the laughs, though if I were in a less happy mood I'd put the Sloan Trilogy at my 2. spot.

how can it be top 5 if theres only 2 movies?

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    It's top 5 episodes, not films.

And there are 12 Star Trek films.

haha, classic example of a 'new generation' star trek fan

noone mentioned Darmok yet?

Deleted
    Simple.
    The episodes with Q in them, There is more than 5 of them in total, but they are all my favourite ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Reboots: The unneeded decimation of a franchise. This is the legacy of JJ Abrahams, to seek out new Audiences and new fans, to badly destroy five decade's of cannon and lore!

I can only think of 3 that left an impression

3. TNG unknown season Dunno what it's called but Picard is knocked out by some kind of probe and he wakes up on a strange planet to find he has a wife and kid . He learns to play a flute type instrument

2. TNG S6 EP25 "Timescape" picard, geordi and troi are coming back from a conference when they find a frozen in time Enterprise being attacked by Romulans. Best but is where picard goes stupid and draws the smiley face in the smoke

1. TNG S6 E19 "Lessons" Picard falls in love with one of the crew member who plays piano. He plays the flute he got in the ep mentioned at #3 with her. He has to make a tough decision. Keep the woman he loves safe or send her to her potential death to continue the mission

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I dont know about best, but i really enjoyed the last 2 episodes of the season. I thought they were really well done and remember when they aired.
    Rocks and shoals I think its called, one of the first episodes in season 6.

I personally love "in the pale moonlight"

Tbh, Season 6 in DS9 was awesome and the whole of the dominion war. I thought that Voyager just "ended" but it was a good series non the less, liked "the final frontier" where infiltrate the Borg complex.

so hard to choose and I havent yet watched any of the enterprise series - I must watch it soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalis View Post
    I've seen a few for In The Pale Moonlight on here so far. It's a great episode but I think I actually like Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges a little better. It shows how far past the line Starfleet is willing to go to win.
    Well, how far SECTION 31 is willing to go to win...

10+ Year Old Account
    1: TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise

I've always been a big fan of time travel, destruction, and causality. It was worth watching to despite Tasha Yar coming back.

2: DS9: The Way of the Warrior

Excellent episode, through and through. Worf arriving and meeting Jadzia for the first time, the battle with the Klingons that finally let DS9 strut her stuff - what wasn't to like?

3: TNG: Phantasms

I like this one in particular because it scared the shit out of me as a kid. Even today, at 31, it creeps me out to watch.

4: DS9: Badda-Bing Badda-Bang

Excellent episode and a great break from the war of the past 2 seasons.

5: VOY: Deadlock

An interesting if improbable episode that had a lot of great "ahhh" moments. I nearly cried when Harry died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    1: TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise

I've always been a big fan of time travel, destruction, and causality. It was worth watching to despite Tasha Yar coming back.

2: DS9: The Way of the Warrior

Excellent episode, through and through. Worf arriving and meeting Jadzia for the first time, the battle with the Klingons that finally let DS9 strut her stuff - what wasn't to like?

3: TNG: Phantasms

I like this one in particular because it scared the shit out of me as a kid. Even today, at 31, it creeps me out to watch.

4: DS9: Badda-Bing Badda-Bang

Excellent episode and a great break from the war of the past 2 seasons.

5: VOY: Deadlock

An interesting if improbable episode that had a lot of great "ahhh" moments. I nearly cried when Harry died.
    Must re-watch Way of the Warrior now..for like..the 10th time.

It's so hard to pick....

1. Voyager - Year of Hell

2. DS9 - In The Pale Moonlight

3. TNG - The Inner Light

4. TNG - All Good Things

5. Voyager - Message in a Bottle

And I guess you could say those are in order. Really hard to choose, as most of you can agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    Must re-watch Way of the Warrior now..for like..the 10th time.

It's so hard to pick....

1. Voyager - Year of Hell

2. DS9 - In The Pale Moonlight

3. TNG - The Inner Light

4. TNG - All Good Things

5. Voyager - Message in a Bottle

And I guess you could say those are in order. Really hard to choose, as most of you can agree.
    All of those were also ones I was ready to call a favorite (Year of Hell in particular) but when I just let the first thing come to mind that's what I wrote down. I figured that was, deep down, what I liked the most. It's so hard to choose. There is at least 30 - 40 episodes that I could rank as favorites. Hell I just re-watched, from episode 1 - the end, DS9 for like the 5th time.

15+ Year Old Account
    TNG - All Good Things
    TNG - The Inner Light
    TNG - Cause And Effect
    TNG - Measure of a Man
    TNG - Datalore

Edit: In an effort to differentiate myself from the last list, I changed it up a bit.
    Last edited by Simca; 2014-08-07 at 04:09 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwetz View Post
    noone mentioned Darmok yet?
    That was one hell of a gem.

My top five.. bah, i don't have a top five. I love most of them. I do hate that ent was pulled after 4, that was one hell of a series that had a lot of kick left.

I always loved endgame for the sheer epic feeling of the grand finale.

Damn it...such a lack of love for TOS. I breaks my old heart.

1. Balance of Terror
    2. Space Seed
    3. Amok Time
    4. Mirror Mirror
    5. Arena
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland