Thread: WW trinkets.

Deleted

WW trinkets.

So I just picked up a TeD(normal) finally and I was wondering if it was worth swapping for any of my current trinkets: Assurance of Consequence (HC WF) and Haromm's (N)
    Any insight would be much appreciated thanks :>

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you dropped 1.5-2k haste to compensate for having AoC then TED shouldn't replace either of those trinkets.

A more detailed explanation can be found in the WW guide thread if you want to be prepared for future trinket acquisition.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Ofc I do. I just didnt see any direct respons to the question in hand in the sticky which is why I asked this in a thread. Maybe I missed. Thanks for the quick reaspons though Baby :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinath View Post
    Ofc I do. I just didnt see any direct respons to the question in hand in the sticky which is why I asked this in a thread. Maybe I missed. Thanks for the quick reaspons though Baby :>
    Yeah its hidden in there somewhere.

Deleted
    am kinda new with monk dps but i got a lfr aoc, how does that effekt haste and are you not to go with haste with that trinket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    am kinda new with monk dps but i got a lfr aoc, how does that effekt haste and are you not to go with haste with that trinket?
    At the LFR level, assuming your gear is of a similar level then it doesn't really affect haste as you're unlikely to be hitting around 12k haste with 530ish gear unless you're gemming all yellow haste gems. The HWF AoC is worth about 2.5k haste (roughly) so you figure each step below (H, WF, N, F, LFR) just subtract around 500 haste. Its not a perfect formula, but close enough for most.