Question [HELP] How to run Two game at the same time on one PC

Hi,

Currently, I playing Twin Saga, Sorry I can't post the link, seems the cause is I'm a New Member, Twin Saga is game from Aeriagames
    Inside the game just normal like other MMORPG have AFK gaming system.
    But then, I try to launch DragonBall Xenoverse to play at the same times as while running Twin Saga, I don't know why Twin Saga is crash. Do you have any idea about this issue? How to fix it? I already try to change both game into smallest screen resolution and change to window from full screen, but, still Twin saga is still crash everytimes I launch DragonBall Xenoverse, I got install the Red Alert, Red Alert is also having the same issue.

Do you know any third party software to support this? Please kindly refer the software name, please.

Cendrid

I run several apps/games simultaneously, maybe you need a better computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able run multiple games normally: games are just apps/processes, like Notepad or Google Chrome. That said, there theoretically could be some conflicts between games utilizing the same device at the same time and demanding exclusive access to it. For example, if you run a game that is allowed to hijack your sound thread, and another game tries to access that thread without being aware of it being unavailable - it could result in a memory error.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

For those who is googling or research crash when playing MMORPG while launch other game for example WoW, Red Alert, DragonBall Xenoverse,etc., I'll leave the solved method to you in this post.

My OS is window 10, I don't know if it is your current OS or not, if you not using window 10, then I think this is not your answer.

I just right click the game launcher of the game for example Aura Kingdom, Twin Saga, Wonderland Online, etc. on your PC desktop you just need to right click the launcher on your PC desktop and choose properties and then go compatibility and go change [Run this program in compability mode for:] window 7 either window XP SP3, and also please check the [Run this program as an administrator] and you will able to play other game while AFK of your Favorite MMORPG.
    Ps! I solved it myself!

Cendrid