Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like the change. However now even Less people will play 5v5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Just give 1v1 eh
    i would LOVE if 1s became a thing.. as much as it would be an unbalanced mess - would be so fun..lol.

OT - good change imo, 5 is a gong show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indifferency Hop View Post
    They should remove the 5vs5 and improve the world pvp like vanilla, this is the only way to get back subscribers
    Translation: "Blizzard should remove instanced PvP, this is the only way to get back subscribers."

OT: I don't see the logic in removing titles in 5vs5 that only further guarantees representation is going to continue to diminish. As another has said, this is silly considering WoD is trimming abilities and 5vs5 could very well play similar to MoP's 3vs3 bracket. They should at the very least wait and see how 5vs5 pans out in WoD instead of just crippling the bracket before it has a chance to grow.
    My Partner does vegan food art @Monaco's Kitchen:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Monacos-Kit...age_fan_invite
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monacoskitchen/

No more gimick glads!

but OT this kind of sucks because there will be way less people doing 5s and drunk 5s is always some fun.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    I like the change. However now even Less people will play 5v5.
    All for glad being only in 3s if that's what arenas are balanced around..but..I think they could've went a different way. Somehow, in my head, making less people interested in playing an already small bracket doesn't equate to gaining subscribers. But what do I know.

Literally the dumbest idea ever. Since when did getting glad in 3's make you any better than 5's or vice versa? Some may require more skill because of composition or quanity of teams but they should at least reward different titles for different brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    I wish all 3 brackets would award their own titles. That way everyone could play what they want.
    I also like this idea.

Deleted
    Thats pretty bad, i think

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Very good change, glad in 5s right now is 2380, and getting to 2380 in 5s requires like 3 hours and a group of not retarded people. Means basically nothing compared to 2580 in 3s.
    i would bet alot of money that you wouldnt get near glad range, even tho its 5s

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    5s was always a joke

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    5s was always a joke
    False, in TBC 5v5 was the bracket. 5v5 became irrelevant with Wotlk when the burst damage became way too high (also S5 DK DnD helped a lot)
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    I wonder if people will take 5's as a complete joke now like they did when 2's lost their titles

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    I wonder if people will take 5's as a complete joke now like they did when 2's lost their titles
    5s were always a joke, honestly they should have lost titles/mounts before 2s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    5s were always a joke, honestly they should have lost titles/mounts before 2s.
    This. 5s is a gimmick bracket where you stack as much OP as possible for the most ridicolous scenarios.
    Sort of like 3s and 2s but to a larger extent.

Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
    That's not a wise idea...so Blizzard finally removed the extra conquest cap from RBGS, a change that players have been asking since the beginning, and now you proposed to introduce it in 5v5?
    Funny, because when a friend of mine was tweeting holinka in regards to fact that RBGs would have an additional chance at gear via strongboxes. Granted this was months ago (Apr 30) and might be outdated now:

https://twitter.com/AshfordChapman/s...12760182489088

"@nite_moogle @holinka @devolore Do me a favour and tell @devolore that adding bonus rolls to RBGs still "forces" people to do them. :<"
    "@AshfordChapman @nite_moogle @holinka goal was not to disincentivize running RBGs, just to make caps clearer."
    "@CM_Lore @nite_moogle @holinka But it still forces people who only like arena to do RBGs to keep on par with gear. Same as cap currently."
    "@AshfordChapman @CM_Lore @nite_moogle We realize that and we're fine with it. We say "reward" you say "forced""
    "@holinka @CM_Lore @nite_moogle I say "forced" with quotes too, but anyone who wants to keep up with gear will be doing RBGs, like it or not."
    "@AshfordChapman @CM_Lore @nite_moogle we like it"
    Last edited by Matt0193; 2014-09-12 at 03:43 PM.

Yay I'm relevant! (my tweets)

I 1+ the idea of different titles for every bracket. 3s are the focus for blizz yet 3s arent balanced either lol.

3v3 is the only real bracket, true. I think 2v2 and 5v5 should have some sort of signficant end of season rewards though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneo View Post
    3v3 is the only real bracket, true. I think 2v2 and 5v5 should have some sort of signficant end of season rewards though
    agreed.. as much i trash 5s (and RGBs), you should get something for being proficient in any controlled pvp.

5s is super fun. I hope they add some sort of new incentive to get people to play them!