Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Very good change, glad in 5s right now is 2380, and getting to 2380 in 5s requires like 3 hours and a group of not retarded people. Means basically nothing compared to 2580 in 3s.

  2. #22
    I like the change. However now even Less people will play 5v5.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Just give 1v1 eh
    i would LOVE if 1s became a thing.. as much as it would be an unbalanced mess - would be so fun..lol.

    OT - good change imo, 5 is a gong show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahada View Post
    The devs aren't stupid.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Indifferency Hop View Post
    They should remove the 5vs5 and improve the world pvp like vanilla, this is the only way to get back subscribers
    Translation: "Blizzard should remove instanced PvP, this is the only way to get back subscribers."

    OT: I don't see the logic in removing titles in 5vs5 that only further guarantees representation is going to continue to diminish. As another has said, this is silly considering WoD is trimming abilities and 5vs5 could very well play similar to MoP's 3vs3 bracket. They should at the very least wait and see how 5vs5 pans out in WoD instead of just crippling the bracket before it has a chance to grow.
    Jake: My mom always gets me the weirdest gifts for my birthday, I wonder what she got me this year?
    Ben: Dude you're getting Adele

  5. #25
    I am Murloc! Volitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Victory Road.
    Posts
    5,168
    No more gimick glads!

    but OT this kind of sucks because there will be way less people doing 5s and drunk 5s is always some fun.

  6. #26
    Stood in the Fire Bombino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    I like the change. However now even Less people will play 5v5.
    All for glad being only in 3s if that's what arenas are balanced around..but..I think they could've went a different way. Somehow, in my head, making less people interested in playing an already small bracket doesn't equate to gaining subscribers. But what do I know.

  7. #27
    Literally the dumbest idea ever. Since when did getting glad in 3's make you any better than 5's or vice versa? Some may require more skill because of composition or quanity of teams but they should at least reward different titles for different brackets.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    I wish all 3 brackets would award their own titles. That way everyone could play what they want.
    I also like this idea.

  9. #29
    Thats pretty bad, i think

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Very good change, glad in 5s right now is 2380, and getting to 2380 in 5s requires like 3 hours and a group of not retarded people. Means basically nothing compared to 2580 in 3s.
    i would bet alot of money that you wouldnt get near glad range, even tho its 5s

  11. #31
    Bloodsail Admiral Anium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    OG
    Posts
    1,204
    5s was always a joke

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    5s was always a joke
    False, in TBC 5v5 was the bracket. 5v5 became irrelevant with Wotlk when the burst damage became way too high (also S5 DK DnD helped a lot)
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

  13. #33
    I wonder if people will take 5's as a complete joke now like they did when 2's lost their titles

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    I wonder if people will take 5's as a complete joke now like they did when 2's lost their titles
    5s were always a joke, honestly they should have lost titles/mounts before 2s.

  15. #35
    Warchief MrApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    5s were always a joke, honestly they should have lost titles/mounts before 2s.
    This. 5s is a gimmick bracket where you stack as much OP as possible for the most ridicolous scenarios.
    Sort of like 3s and 2s but to a larger extent.
    Epic!

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by zoth00 View Post
    That's not a wise idea...so Blizzard finally removed the extra conquest cap from RBGS, a change that players have been asking since the beginning, and now you proposed to introduce it in 5v5?
    Funny, because when a friend of mine was tweeting holinka in regards to fact that RBGs would have an additional chance at gear via strongboxes. Granted this was months ago (Apr 30) and might be outdated now:

    https://twitter.com/AshfordChapman/s...12760182489088

    "@nite_moogle @holinka @devolore Do me a favour and tell @devolore that adding bonus rolls to RBGs still "forces" people to do them. :<"
    "@AshfordChapman @nite_moogle @holinka goal was not to disincentivize running RBGs, just to make caps clearer."
    "@CM_Lore @nite_moogle @holinka But it still forces people who only like arena to do RBGs to keep on par with gear. Same as cap currently."
    "@AshfordChapman @CM_Lore @nite_moogle We realize that and we're fine with it. We say "reward" you say "forced""
    "@holinka @CM_Lore @nite_moogle I say "forced" with quotes too, but anyone who wants to keep up with gear will be doing RBGs, like it or not."
    "@AshfordChapman @CM_Lore @nite_moogle we like it"
    Last edited by Matt0193; 2014-09-12 at 03:43 PM.
    "Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

  17. #37
    Immortal Treelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,024
    Yay I'm relevant! (my tweets)

  18. #38
    Stood in the Fire StephenHolder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Essex County
    Posts
    388
    I 1+ the idea of different titles for every bracket. 3s are the focus for blizz yet 3s arent balanced either lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •