Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5s is super fun. I hope they add some sort of new incentive to get people to play them!

Finally, it never made sense to me to take titles and rewards from 2v2, but leave them in 5v5, which is arguably no more balanced.

They failed at balancing 66% of their instanced PvP. I guess that, after that, I would expect no other response than "very few people play it".

did they remove titles from 70/80 arena as well? Cause that shit is much more broken than 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    did they remove titles from 70/80 arena as well? Cause that shit is much more broken than 5s.
    Im pretty sure they removed any rewards that came from pre-90 arenas. I dont have a source tho and i just woke up so i dont feel like digging
    Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Aoibhe View Post
    5s is super fun. I hope they add some sort of new incentive to get people to play them!
    current mechanics its hardly fun. it was a load of fun back in the day, now burst is just to off wall to be even remotely fun, unless you enjoy fps rpgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    It really sucks that I no longer know when someone is trolling or just a conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    current mechanics its hardly fun. it was a load of fun back in the day, now burst is just to off wall to be even remotely fun, unless you enjoy fps rpgs.
    I recognize the issue's with current mechanics; crazy amount of cc, insane burst, godly heals.

If I took arena super seriously, I might be upset about the bracket being so unfair. I just like arena. Any pvp for that matter.

I'm sure there are people who believe mechanics were balanced back when they were running a cookie cutter comp. You know because nvm a challenge, winning is fun!
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2014-09-27 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoibhe View Post
    I recognize the issue's with current mechanics; crazy amount of cc, insane burst, godly heals.

If I took arena super seriously, I might be upset about the bracket being so unfair. I just like arena. Any pvp for that matter.

I'm sure there are people who believe mechanics were balanced back when they were running a cookie cutter comp. You know because nvm a challenge, winning is fun!
    while 2345 and euro where the power house 5s comps back in the day, overall 5s had a very large diversity of comps. That actually all played differently depending on setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    It really sucks that I no longer know when someone is trolling or just a conservative.