For the past 2 months i have been in a raid team that uses Mumble and nothing else. No one else seems to have any problems, but I seem to have nothing but problems, no matter how much trouble-shooting i try. The sound does nothing but lag and sound like some sick version of Robot-Woopie-Time.

I have done the steps given on the mumble web page itself and it only made the problem worse. I have tried other online chat things like Teamspeak and have no issues whatsoever. No matter which port i use for my headphones the problem is the same (i have a port in the front and back of my PC case). i have no "!" next to my sound drivers under device manager, and have done the windows "look for updates" on all my sound buttons under device manager as well and nothing has helped. I am running windows 7 Ultimate, and I have tried the Compatibility mode for Windows 7 with no luck, as well as every other compatibility mode on the list and nothing.

This problem is giving me a literal headache every time i log into it. can anyone help? Thanks in advance if you can!