10 man heroic garrosh jade temple

Hey guys, we are on heroic garrosh 10 man with our alt team. Having problems finishing the jade temple section of the fight without hitting 25 energy.
    We are alliance side without any useful racials for interrupts, so it gets pretty hectic.

Setup is the following:
    Tank: Prot pala solo
    Healers: rshaman, rdruid
    ranged dps : balance, shadow, destro lock, hunter
    melee: windwalker, enhancement, retpala
    Our resto shaman and enhancement shaman have engineering for the aoe interrupts.

Any suggestions on how we should divide the groups up?

I saw that there is already a similar active thread, but I don't want to derail that specific thread with a different setup and cause confusion, so I opened a new one. Thank you in advance for any help !

10+ Year Old Account
    My GM puts out videos for Heroic 10-man content which prove to be extremely helpful. They are a bit lengthy but split up into different parts (Overview, Tank, DPS, Healers).

It can be found here.

As for that part of the fight, the adds go down fast enough so interrupting them shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Also remember that the Shaman has Capacitor Totem, when glyphed, does an AoE stun after a 3-second charge time. As our Resto Shaman, that is what I do. We have our Prot Paladin going to the middle group while I Capacitor one of the front groups (usually right for our composition). After that, it generally just needs one more interrupt before they're all killed (sometimes not even an interrupt) and then everyone converges on the middle to kill the Prot Paladins group off. By the time that happens, the 2 back groups are generally finished as well. We have a Boomkin on one group and our Mistweaver monk on the other.

I think for our setup:

Front Left: Elemental Shaman / Hunter
    Front Right: Shadow Priest / Warrior
    Middle: Resto Shaman / Prot Paladin
    Back Left: Boomkin / Brewmaster
    Back Right: Mistweaver / Enhancement Shaman

Yes, we do 2-tank it.

Deleted
    This is how I would do it:

------a---d
    x-------c--
    ------b---e

If you start at x and those are the 5 groups, so a and b are front groups.

First of all you need ur resto druid to spec hotw and use it for dps during.

a: prot pala + resto druid (prot pala can solo but is he is stuggling but resto druid for backup), prot pala probably have to take holy wrath glyph and 2nd stun = whatever, prot pala takes 2 (stun, avengershield, single target interupt) and holy wrath again if they are still up on 3rd). Its a lot easier to solo them as prot pala if you are horde, which is why resto druid helps him.
    b: probably ww monk since 2 stuns (fist of fury(should be enough for 2 adds atleast) + talent) + lowest dps for cleaving my guess is boomkin.

c: rest takes care of this pack, c then splits into d and e. This pack needs 1 interupt / stun. Use resto shaman totem with glyph for it.

d: enhancement / retri / shad priest. Can swap shad priest and boomkin depending who does most dmg. Retri has glyph for blinding light and enha shaman has glyph for stun totem.

e: hunter + lock, aoe stun from lock and from hunter. Hunter should be BM for this encounter and would make him very strong aoe wise, so hunter and lock can easily kill fast.

Anyway this is how I would sort it.

Wow you have a good setup for jade serpent.

For my group, our windwalker solos one group because he has 2 stuns as the previous person mentioned and he can save stacks of tigereye brew before going there.

Prot pala should be able to solo a group too but make sure you group him up with some stun class if he is not going to use the blinding light glyph so that initial melee hits from the adds do not lower his vengeance.

I will probably send a hunter to one of the back groups so that he can bind shot to stun all 3, followed by another stun/interrupt.

Then you need to do 2 groups with 5 people left, which is easy to figure out.

Good luck!

Deleted
    I'm going to ninja this thread for a specific question :-D
    Does anyone know if a rogue's smoke bomb can be used so that the adds cant cast outside of it?
    Like this:
    Rogue drops smoke bomb in the middle of the three adds, they cast but the spell only lands inside of the smoke bomb.
    Rogue cloaks-> Win

I guess it does not work like that does it

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    I'm going to ninja this thread for a specific question :-D
    Does anyone know if a rogue's smoke bomb can be used so that the adds cant cast outside of it?
    Like this:
    Rogue drops smoke bomb in the middle of the three adds, they cast but the spell only lands inside of the smoke bomb.
    Rogue cloaks-> Win

I guess it does not work like that does it
    No it doesn't :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    No it doesn't :P
    This. Its almost like Blizzard was aware that everyone would think of that and just stack rogues :P