Talking Would you play a game that's about life?

I'm new here so please forgive any mistakes I make and bear with me.I wanted to know if anyone would play a game about life. Like the sims and gta put together. You create your own pc. Their race , gender, appearance, ect... and their relationships and family and personality and whatnot. And gameplay would be open world where you can drive get gas and things of that nature.
    It could also be an online game where you connect with other people and hang out and do pretty much anything you would do in real life. Ik some people are like y? That's stupid and boring why would anyone want that. But it would be such a good game I my opinion because not only did they have to do some ground breaking things to create the game but it would give you the opportunity to be someone else and see how they feel and what they go through without surgery. Or maybe you just want to be able to relax and eat or get gas at a gas station or just sit at a redlight without getting murdered(cough ) (cough)gta (cough). Please let me know what you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    could i kill people

Yes you can kill people.

Isn't that called secondlife?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Hell no. Life already is the most boring and annoying simulation I ever played.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    Isn't that called secondlife?
    YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!
    However, secondlife is more of a social chatroom more than a virtual life simulator. I'd like a game with consequences like the Witcher/The Walking Dead as prime examples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Hell no. Life already is the most boring and annoying simulation I ever played.
    yeah, it's pay to win, the main character sucks, the supporting cast is awful and he has no weapons

damn shame cuz the graphics are amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Nope I already don't play the games that simulate life that already exist I wouldn't play a new one either.

Yea there would be choices and consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings77 View Post
    I'm new here so please forgive any mistakes I make and bear with me.I wanted to know if anyone would play a game about life. Like the sims and gta put together. You create your own pc. Their race , gender, appearance, ect... and their relationships and family and personality and whatnot. And gameplay would be open world where you can drive get gas and things of that nature.
    It could also be an online game where you connect with other people and hang out and do pretty much anything you would do in real life. Ik some people are like y? That's stupid and boring why would anyone want that. But it would be such a good game I my opinion because not only did they have to do some ground breaking things to create the game but it would give you the opportunity to be someone else and see how they feel and what they go through without surgery. Or maybe you just want to be able to relax and eat or get gas at a gas station or just sit at a redlight without getting murdered(cough ) (cough)gta (cough). Please let me know what you think.
    Nope, because i already do all those things in real life. Hanging out with 'friends' in a video game is just sad.