[H-Thrall] 8/14H - dps/heals for H25m/Mythic!

About Us
    Propaganda is a 25m raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in heroic, progression-oriented raiding. Prior to the creation of this guild, myself and several of my officers recruited for, organized and led a very successful casual 25m, the first on Thrall to kill Garrosh normal.

Raid Info
    Progression and Goals 8/14 H in 25m SoO. We are a new, progression-oriented guild aiming to build a notable Mythic team once WoD hits. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble.
    Days: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 - 11 EST.
    Loot System: Loot ladder for MS rolls, free OS/transmog rolls. Core raiders > trials
    Recruitment Needs: mage (we have NONE) and resto druid

Please be 560+ with the legendary cloak and SoO experience. Previous heroic raiding experience is a plus. If you have not raided with the guild before, we ask that you provide logs when applying.

When we're not raiding, the guild focuses on fighting SoO burnout by gearing alts and hanging out together. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Guild chat is almost always active, and we hold weekly alt flex runs as well as frequent old content runs for meta mounts and transmog gear. Several of our guildies pvp, and very recently our 3s team got their Vicious mounts. If challenge modes are your thing, myself and several of my officers run CM gold groups every weekend, with the goal of completing gold sets for all guildies who are interested.

Heroic raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. My ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team.

For more information, please feel free to contact myself or my recruitment officer in-game at Fernmoo#1278 and Hippocrylus#1104 or visit our website at propagandathrall.com. Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.
    Last edited by Fernmoo; 2014-08-28 at 12:05 AM.

Bumping this!

We're losing our mage and one of our rogues to schedule conflicts, and while we're super sad, we do need to fill those spots to continue on with progression!

We are still seeking mages, a rogue, and a healer with a viable dps offspec. Please see our contact info above. I look forward to hearing from you!

Unreliable raiders has made recruitment a priority once more! We are 9/14H and seeking the following for H SoO core spots - you will continue with us into Mythic content:
    - mage
    - resto druid

Please be 570+ with legendary cloak and SoO experience. Heroic experience is a huge plus. We ask that applicants provide logs unless they have run with us before.

As always, please find me in-game on Fern or Hoppip, or speak with myself or Hippocrylus on battle.net at Fernmoo#1278 and Hippocrylus#1104. You can also visit us online at propagandathrall.com.