10+ Year Old Account

Old: Blizzard Product Roadmap

I know this is very old but I came across it again today and some others may not seen it before.

Wow expansion 5 is set for quarter 4 this year so either October November or December (as I expected, still believe December 20). The thing I want to know is if blizzard was expecting this why did they decide to keep 5.4 for so long. - No complaints though, I have been back to wow since last December and still play hours on end.

http://www.warcraft-themovie.com/wp-...zardslate2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sargior View Post
    Wow expansion 5 is set for quarter 4 this year so either October November or December (as I expected, still believe December 20). The thing I want to know is if blizzard was expecting this why did they decide to keep 5.4 for so long.
    Yeah, that movie and Titan are really coming along well, aren't they? It's fake, so they didn't expect anything.

Deleted
    Wasn't this spread as rumor on these forums?

It's fake, this has been confirmed and said 183,817,018 times here on MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sargior View Post
    I know this is very old but I came across it again today and some others may not seen it before.

Wow expansion 5 is set for quarter 4 this year so either October November or December (as I expected, still believe December 20). The thing I want to know is if blizzard was expecting this why did they decide to keep 5.4 for so long. - No complaints though, I have been back to wow since last December and still play hours on end.

http://www.warcraft-themovie.com/wp-...zardslate2.jpg
    Because back then, they were having plans of another patch before 6.0. It was scrapped. Hence the longer gap.

But back to the other page, doesn't look like the one they released last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    It's fake, this has been confirmed and said 183,817,018 times here on MMO-Champion.
    Well, proved my thought. I know Blizzard does release these sheets but that one doesn't look like the one they released last.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Is that so? That dates for most of those things look pretty close to what actually happened. Minus the movie which was scrapped for a re-write like the last Michael Bay movie.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    Is that so? That dates for most of those things look pretty close to what actually happened. Minus the movie which was scrapped for a re-write like the last Michael Bay movie.
    Well we must be awaiting the 2nd Diablo expac now...

Congrats, you've killed a kitten.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-08-05 at 11:52 PM.

It isn't fake.. its official from Blizzard you fools. Taken right out of a shareholder meeting.

It's a very general projected product slate, not a strict schedule.

You are mistaking it for that "leaked" expansion list thing....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It isn't fake.. its official from Blizzard you fools. Taken right out of a shareholder meeting.

It's a very general projected product slate, not a strict schedule.

You are mistaking it for that "leaked" expansion list thing....
    Oh, no. It isn't fake. But when it comes to such type of graphs, then fake and old goes well hand in hand. And when it comes to so, it shouldn't be linked as it doesn't hold the newer details.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    why all the rage. fake or not some things are pretty accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long range plans are subject to change. At this point in time posting something that is four years old as a basis for discussion is pointless real or fake. A lot has changed since then and that's why competent companies revise their five year plans on an annual basis.

Closing this as we've had this thread too many times in the past and there's nothing really relevant about the graphic to talk about other than it's changed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."