Thread: 6.0 Rotations

6.0 Rotations

Hey all,

I was wondering if some of the uber-beta players and/or the theorycrafters would be willing to describe how the rotations of Arms/Fury/GladProt are looking? I've been scouring the pages and found a lot of posts where people describe their feelings about them, but not much about what they actually are. I'm sure some folks will take this opportunity to post a sarcastic remark or two, but hopefully a few folks wouldn't mind sharing some real rotation descriptions.

Cheers!

Arms:

Charge (IMPORTANT), Rend, CS, MS, Slam (if taken), Execute when proc (if taken)

They rebuffed SD Execute or no?

A lot of it is going to depend on the talents you take, because both Fury and Arms change a lot with different talent loadouts, and some of the most optimal rotations also seem like ones that were unintended and likely to be broken before release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    Arms:

Charge (IMPORTANT), Rend, CS, MS, Slam (if taken), Execute when proc (if taken)
    Non-Slam Arms also dumps rage with WW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by odoylerules View Post
    Hey all,

I was wondering if some of the uber-beta players and/or the theorycrafters would be willing to describe how the rotations of Arms/Fury/GladProt are looking? I've been scouring the pages and found a lot of posts where people describe their feelings about them, but not much about what they actually are. I'm sure some folks will take this opportunity to post a sarcastic remark or two, but hopefully a few folks wouldn't mind sharing some real rotation descriptions.

Cheers!
    Gladiator:
    General - Shield Slam > Revenge > Devastate > Dump rage with HS
    Finnicky bits - Shield Charge as close to on cooldown as possible while also hitting it right before a Shield Slam. SS is your big beefer and you wanna try and fish for a second one within the Shield Charge buff with a SnD proc (still hit Rev if up though). Pool rage before Charge comes off CD to dump HS during Charge (you wanna maximise damage within the Charge windows).

Because Shield Charge works on the two-charge cooldown system, it's perfectly OK to delay it by a second or two to use it right before SS, since it's already started cooling down the second one.

In the current build, Sudden Death is not worth taking for Glad (marginal damage increase over Devastate and without the opportunity for a SnB proc). That said, Heavy Repercussions doesn't work and Unyielding Strikes is bugged and not always working, so this whole tier needs a look-over.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2014-08-14 at 02:14 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Heavy repercussions will be best for gladiator if they ever fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Heavy repercussions will be best for gladiator if they ever fix it.
    I wonder if they're ever going to bother making execute worthwhile for prot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    They rebuffed SD Execute or no?
    Jalopy said it's currently the most optimal for ST but he isn't sure if it's because of a bug or not; last build it was doing really low damage and incorrectly consuming ten rage; he thinks now it's been either buffed for arms or is actually mistakenly calculating that its using 30 rage I think (someone else did the math but it was like 660 WD or so?) but it is at least free again.

I assume for the purposes of Arms' SD they'll give it some factor between base execute and additional-rage-consuming execute...that or they'll increase the proc rate, whichever keeps the burst down?

I don't PvP but that's my theory.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.