Thread: "Womyn"

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaoticsuccubus View Post
    Eh, I think its interesting and a step in the right direction. I personally like the usage of boys and girls over men and women, as it doesn't give one or the other the idea that they are the default and the other is a subset of their selves. Wouldn't expect those on the MMO champion forums to understand though. 90% here are chest thumping little boys frightened by the female gender. ;P
    I am so triggered right now.
    "Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!"
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since October 22, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    To infuriate men so they start topics like this one that are just page after page of misogyny.
    The only one who's mad here is you, woman.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Untrue, unfounded, and would be fairly offensive if we were prone to be as offended by that sort of thing as radical feminists are.
    Sure sure, whatever ya say little boy. (^.~)v

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Sounds like you need a grade 10 Biology refresher. All fetuses start as females buddy. They are literally the default sex, biologically speaking.
    While technically untrue, I like to think of it that way myself so I won't argue there ;P
    "Few maxims have done more harm than, Children should be seen, and not heard."

I'm not sure as to the point of this thread. OP got his answer and now people are just saying basically the same thing 3 things over and over for 8 pages? I mean aren't there multiple subreddits dedicated to this kind of thing?

Nice friends you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I'm not sure as to the point of this thread. OP got his answer and now people are just saying basically the same thing 3 things over and over for 8 pages? I mean aren't there multiple subreddits dedicated to this kind of thing?
    Isn't that kind of every single thread on mmochampion ever? It's not new.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's the same thing with Greece wanting to be called Hellas because Greek means slave in Turkish or something.
    the Turkish word for slave doesnt even start with a 'G', let alone even sound close to the pronunciation of Greek.

Its "Köle" (curl-eh, with no emphasis on the 'r'). unless greeks have a word similar to that, its nowhere even close to it.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

This post serves no more purpose than the others. So....
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Malta. Only here for the weather and those date pastry things that they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    the Turkish word for slave doesnt even start with a 'G', let alone even sound close to the pronunciation of Greek.

Its "Köle" (curl-eh, with no emphasis on the 'r'). unless greeks have a word similar to that, its nowhere even close to it.
    Also, the Turks don't even call Greeks Greeks, their word is based on the Ionians they met in Anatolia, and is something like Yunan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    This post serves no more purpose than the others. So....
    Your post serves no more purpose than that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Your post serves no more purpose than that post.
    Your post isn't even a post! So, pfeh!
    Tradewind isn't helping.

The word Man was originally gender neutral. If they want equality, take away the word Woman all together. Just have all genders called Man.
    WoW is no longer an MMORPG. It is now a MMOAAG (Massively Multiplayer Online Action Adventure Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The word Man was originally gender neutral. If they want equality, take away the word Woman all together. Just have all genders called Man.
    So much triggering about to happen.
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaoticsuccubus View Post
    Sure sure, whatever ya say little boy. (^.~)v

While technically untrue, I like to think of it that way myself so I won't argue there ;P
    At a microscopic level the developing fetus contains the rudimentary structures of both male and female. If left undeterred, the fetus will become a female. Muellerian Inhibition Substance suppresses the fetus’ natural tendency to go on as a female and causes it to shift to a male.

As for the little boy comments, they're just petty attempts at trolling that make you look silly. You don't see me going around making comments like that about people whom I know nothing about, do you? For all you know I could be someone's grandfather.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2014-08-05 at 08:44 PM.
    Warlords of Draenor Beta - July 4, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Past couple of months every week there is some cutely veiled anti women thing on mmo champ..
    This isn't anti-women. It's anti-idiocy. In this case, the idiots just happen to be women. I'd be equally scornful of extreme zealotry and completely irrational nonsense from any other sector or demographic of the human race.

You know that sound you've been hearing in the attic?
    To summarize the whole "Womyn" thing. It are bullshiz, created by folks wit bullshiz foar brainz. It is simply made by a vocal minority of entitled women who say equality when they really mean "degrade men to be less than us because reasons" I don't get most modern feminism I hear about. Most of the stuff I see on news and forums is the crazy shit like ban bossy for example.
    I remember a few months ago there was this video going around about how males were in a pretty bad state somewhere, probably due to over bias towards women in child support and divorce cases. When they wanted to have a meeting, feminists swarmed the building not letting people in saying that they were promoting "Rape Culture". Cops had to be there to actually get people in without getting attacked, be it verbally or physically. I am sure it passed through this site a number of times.

That quote is going on my sig. Touche good sir.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueMegaManiac View Post
    To summarize the whole "Womyn" thing. It are bullshiz, created by folks wit bullshiz foar brainz. It is simply made by a vocal minority of entitled women who say equality when they really mean "degrade men to be less than us because reasons" I don't get most modern feminism I hear about. Most of the stuff I see on news and forums is the crazy shit like ban bossy for example.
    I remember a few months ago there was this video going around about how males were in a pretty bad state somewhere, probably due to over bias towards women in child support and divorce cases. When they wanted to have a meeting, feminists swarmed the building not letting people in saying that they were promoting "Rape Culture". Cops had to be there to actually get people in without getting attacked, be it verbally or physically. I am sure it passed through this site a number of times.
    There are plenty of moderate modern feminists that have stayed true to the original feminist movement - and they are certainly still needed. Unfortunately, much in the same way that forums tend to be full of vocal minorities with largely negative views, most modern feminist movements we hear about are radical outliers. They're not representative of feminism as a whole - it's just that they shout the loudest (and therefore make the best news).
    Warlords of Draenor Beta - July 4, 2014

I invite you all to check out http://www.reddit.com/r/tumblrinaction where we laugh at these types of radical feminists and other much crazier groups of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

It baffles me as to why threads like this one remain open. There is no discussion here.
    Agreed. Just a bunch of verbal circle jerking.

So much triggering about to happen.
    That sounds like something bad, but i'm not familiar with the term. Educate me on this new slang.
    WoW is no longer an MMORPG. It is now a MMOAAG (Massively Multiplayer Online Action Adventure Game)