Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who will be the Lei Shen and Yogg Saron of WoD expansion SPOILERS ALERT

Hey everyone, as the title says who do you think will be our major mid expansion tier content boss?

So far I'm thinking of two possibility:

Gul'dan, he will try to somehow maybe summon the burning legion in Draenor and we have to stop him.

The second one will be Grommash Hellscream.

He will seek us to avenge his son after the event of the quest line Legacy of Garrosh Hellscream.

grom

there must always be a hellscream (as the boss in an orc expansion)

Rastakhan, in the Troll Raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm thinking that the mid-expansion boss will probably be either Gul'dan himself, Kil'jaeden, or Archimonde (assuming that the Burning Legion doesn't exist outside this new AU timeframe, which it seems they don't) - and if not them something or someone dealing with the Legion shenanigans going on in WoD.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'm thinking that the mid-expansion boss will probably be either Gul'dan himself, Kil'jaeden, or Archimonde (assuming that the Burning Legion doesn't exist outside this new AU timeframe, which it seems they don't) - and if not them something or someone dealing with the Legion shenanigans going on in WoD.
    How the hell does the burning legion not exist? Did they abandon every sense of continuity altogether?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    How the hell does the burning legion not exist? Did they abandon every sense of continuity altogether?
    No, that guy's just wrong. The Legion not only exist, it seems they're duplicated like everything else.
    Two Sargerases!

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is if the Burning Legion exist outside of the main universe/alternate universe situation. If each universe has its own Burning Legion, or if there is one Kil'jaeden, one Sargeras, one set of Titans, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I meant did they exist separate from the primary continuity (e.g. Archimonde dead, Kil'jaeden banished from SWP, etc. etc.) or were they outside both continuities altogether, meaning that WoD's version of Gul'dan was interacting with the Kil'jaeden we've already met and dealt with. Based on my experiences in the Beta, I'm assuming the former - it seems the WoD AU continuity has its own Burning Legion and the events of our timeframe haven't happened for them.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

A water or Ice-Based boss. I think they are rotating elemental bad guys

Cata: Ragnaros the Firelord
    MoP: Lei Shen the Thunder King

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Rastakhan, in the Troll Raid
    Please please please, NO MORE TROLL RAIDS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was considering Arrakoa before the beta started officially, but I'm not so sure now. They are building Grom and Gul'dan/Legion quite a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Please please please, NO MORE TROLL RAIDS.
    I second this. Sick of Trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that the Twisting Nether exists outside time and space. so I would like to believe that he's contacting the Legion that knows what to expect and as such they are going to warn Gul'dan of what we're capable of and he will act accordingly. So either Gul'dan or a random legion raid/boss.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom Hellscream or Gul'dan.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I was considering Arrakoa before the beta started officially, but I'm not so sure now. They are building Grom and Gul'dan/Legion quite a bit.
    An Arrakoa raid is another good possibility with an old god as the last boss of the raid.

Deleted
    It'll either be :
    Launch raids - > Grom Raid - > Guldan & legion raid (leading to next expansion)
    OR
    Launch raids - > Guldan & Legion raid -> Grom Raid
    OR
    Launch raids - > Something else entirely -> Grom + Guldan + Legion all together in 1 raid (e.g. grom gets beaten, drinks demon blood)

Grom raid in Tanaan.

Gul'dan&Legion for the last tier.

didnt they say that Iron horde was done after the first tier, and that the final boss wasnt an orc?

Patch 6.1: Farahlon zone.
    Patch 6.2: Tanaan Jungle zone and the Iron Citadel raid.
    Patch 6.3: ???
    Patch 6.4: Gul'dan and the Burning Legion raid.
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2014-08-06 at 05:18 AM.