Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    More to this story than we're being told
    Like it always is.

First of all, no player has 8 accounts unless he's multiboxing or botting. The latter gets you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Maby it's just someone failing at copy-cat'ing jaylock?
    I'd sooner believe that than what OP's saying, or rather, avoiding to say, granted the sparse info there is...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I simply do not believe that this happened. Authenticators are NOT that easy to remove, I've had to do it before.

How in the hell can you get hacked 3 times? I've been playing WoW for 7-8 years, and have never been hacked.

When people know you have millions of gold on your account, they go great lengths to get it.

They even changed my login email, my secret question etc once.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And when people get banned for cause, they go to great lengths to convince people they're legit and the company that banned them is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    When people know you have millions of gold on your account, they go great lengths to get it.

Then first off; you're not being subtle about it. 2; You're not keeping your system safe from keyloggers and/or ain't being smart about your internet browsing. 3; Still don't believe you further than I can throw you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I'd sooner believe that than what OP's saying, or rather, avoiding to say, granted the sparse info there is...
    atleast you are proof it does excist.. can't find my post in the thread or on my post history xD this is so weird

Mod-note: Post was deleted due to is being nothing more non-constructive than anything. If you find a user of your dislike, you are free to not comment, as well as able to report if wished. Though, dragging over users into a discussion they are not even part off isn't fair game. So stick to the right track, it is more a warning than actually should have done infraction.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-08-05 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post

Means again, unsafe systems. If it is even to that bit where people 'know'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to go out and say that this thread is untrue but due to the possibility combined with the fact that we can't do anything to assist leaves me no choice but to close the thread. If you want your account unbanned you'll have to take it up again with Blizzard.