Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    You definitely got lucky. This wing was all about the perfect starting hand.
    Horsemen is pretty obvious which deck you want.
    Priest dominates with shadow word pains, shadow word death (after avenge proc). I even ran Crazed Alchemist + smite combos in there which killed one of the mobs. The more stuff you run for removal, the less luck dependant your opening hand is.

I posted the druid mill deck i used for Gothik on the hearthpwn forums and people posted they have had good results with it (killing it in 4 tries max).

The only real fight i was lucky on was Razuvious, where i happened to thoughtsteal a runeblade. But i don't know of any other deck that doesn't resolve around luck on this boss.

Okay while I understand not everyone has the "best" decks out there, you can play an extremely cheap and proficient Priest Deck to get you through all 3 challenges.

Razuvious is pure RNG. If you get inner fire in your starting hand you essentially win. Do nothing turn 1, turn 2 steal the 2 initiates and inner fire one, smack him for 7. Thoughtsteal and hopefully you get a weapon. If you get the weapon it's GG. Pure RNG. Pure bullcrap.

Gothik is just heal yourself through the damage using lightwells (i think the most expensive card in all the decks) and use buffing cards. DoA and Shield Protector turn your annoying ping yourself minions into meat shields and eventually you can simply overwhelm him. Cards like Mind Control Tech are great too since you can take his 5/6 horsemen later and suicide them to give HIM the damaging minion. Dire Wolf Alpha lets you suicide your cards as well.

4H is a total joke. Run Silences and 1 Mass Dispel. 2 SWP kill 2, silence the third, win teh game. Since you don't kill the 3rd horsemen his weapon doesn't get the buff either. If you're lucky enough to get a turn 4 Mass Dispel... then you just win. Mind Blast, Holy Fire, Holy smites are all great ways to end that fight.

Priest is just OP for all of these challenges. If you have the Dust/Money/Whatever then Hand Lock is godly against Gothik too. Turn 4 Giant he can do nothing about.

Raz - Priest with inner fire and divine spirit. He completely ignored lightwells on all my tries.

Gothik - Warrior deck with a lot of taunts. MVPs here were Abomination, Fiery War Axe and Brawl. Also ran with Sunfury Protector and Defender of Argus to get him to kill his own spectres. Used Crazed Alchemist and Youthful Brewmaster to clear out any remaining spectres.

Horsemen - Priest. Just waited until I RNG'd both Shadow Word: Pains. He has no minions, only spells and (I believe) 2 weapons. After the starting minions are dead, it's basically over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did all three as a shamam, here's what I used

Raz - stack the deck with cheap taunts, ancestral healing and defenders of argus. Sludge Beldgers, Sunwalkers and Al Akir late game help a lot especially when paired with ancestral spirit.

Gothik - This guy is a nightmare. Rockbiter, flametongue, and bloodlust help you get value from the adds but he has so much draw and mana you're always fighting to keep from falling behind. Do everything you can to stay alive and hope you draw into sea/molten giants.

Horsemen - Argent squire and Haunted creepers are sticky enough to handle redemption. Mulligan for hex and use on turn 3. Crazed alchemist plus frost/earth shock leave another minion at 1 hp so finish off with the squire or spectral spiders. Turn 5 Earth Elemental and hope they dont have a draw a SW:P...then it's GG.

Deleted
    You can also pretty much shut down Raz if you play freeze mage against him, and also run a pair of oozes and a pair of those pirates which remove 1 durability from the enemy weapon. Fill out with taunts. He won't get to touch you, especially once your water elementals are out. Frost elementals are handy as well, a 5/5 which freezes Raz for a turn goes a long way to shifting power in your favour.