Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Why did winston show up to the game dressed to play? That just smacks of arrogance/entitlement...I am almost halfway to disliking him as much as Manziel.
    https://vine.co/v/O7B00X5Ozqm

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really any good games today, at least for me. Florida and Alabama are both off Which is weird. But there are couple upset alerts. NC State is up on FSU, and Arkansas is up on Texas A&M. Arkansas is getting a lot of calls their way though. Not that the refs are doing bad, just that they're getting rather lucky. A&M receiver trips on a guaranteed touchdown. Then they go four and out. Arkansas is running all over A&M though. Their defense is jumpy too, probably because of Arkansas's awesome run game. They better be ranked here pretty soon if they win.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, never mind...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuning in for Oregon State against USC. This should probably be a beating given the fact USC is ranked, and at home, but we'll see. Just hope Manion makes some plays and keeps it sort of close if he can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Tuning in for Oregon State against USC. This should probably be a beating given the fact USC is ranked, and at home, but we'll see. Just hope Manion makes some plays and keeps it sort of close if he can.
    PAC-12 games suck because they start so late, I'm in bed before halftime because I work in the morning. If it helps, I hate USC so I have extra reason to root with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least ORST can say they were up in the match at 1 point. 10-7 right now. USC has not impressed me so far. Absolutely winnable game for Oregon State.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, that was also Oregon State's high point cause they pretty much screwed away any chance of winning after that point with costly turnovers and increasingly lack luster play. Manion absolutely did not look like aan NFL QB in this game, as he had several costly interceptions, among them 1 returned for a TD and 1 in the endzone, completely negating a drive.

I hope this was his worst game of the year otherwise I doubt he'll be anything other then a late round draft pick developemental QB coming draft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minnesota beat michigan, thats basically our championship game, only the second time in the last 24 years or something :P Man they look awful though.
    You're a towel.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    PAC-12 games suck because they start so late, I'm in bed before halftime because I work in the morning. If it helps, I hate USC so I have extra reason to root with you.
    As a life-time Pac 10(12!) fan, I sure with they would pull their heads out of their asses and stop putting games in the night time slot. Half the country is already passed out drunk from the day of college football.

When I was living on the East Coast I was once up until 2am watching the end of a close game. Ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some huge SEC games coming this week. Alabama and Ole Miss. A great game to test both teams' skill. Is Ole Miss overrated? Does Alabama still have a top-tier team?

Texas A&M against Mississippi State. Is MSU overrated? Don't answer that, because the answer's yes.

LSU at Auburn. LSU is starting a freshman quarterback, and I suspect they'll get blown out by Auburn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    When I was living on the East Coast I was once up until 2am watching the end of a close game. Ridiculous.
    Try being in EU. Games don't start till 4:30 am here. xD ( I watch when I am still up at that time though, not going to force it. College ball is still very much something I'm doing on the side when I have time. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I've not really been treated to high points much either. (might be due to mostly watching Oregon State though )

10+ Year Old Account
    Some huge SEC games coming this week. Alabama and Ole Miss. A great game to test both teams' skill. Is Ole Miss overrated? Does Alabama still have a top-tier team?

Texas A&M against Mississippi State. Is MSU overrated? Don't answer that, because the answer's yes.

LSU at Auburn. LSU is starting a freshman quarterback, and I suspect they'll get blown out by Auburn.

These SEC games are basically play in games for the four team playoff, the simple fact that the SEC is so hard actually comes back to hurt them a bit imo.

Notre Dame is actually playing a half decent team for the first team all season, kind of sad a top ten team can get this high rated just playing cupcakes.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Try being in EU. Games don't start till 4:30 am here.
    HA!! That's revenge for all the years before DVRs that I had to get up at 5am in the US to watch F1!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could get more into college football, I really like football, I like the enthusiasm the kids show, the games are often very exciting, but it just seems so, so imbalanced with schedules/conferences, just to many teams all competing for the same thing, and you know like 120+ teams have literally no chance, so whenever a top 25 team just streamrolls them its like "Meh"
    You're a towel.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oregon having a very slow start against Arizona tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oregon having a very slow start against Arizona tonight.
    Seems to be a trend with them. It's like they give their opponents false hope before scoring 50 points.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be a trend with them. It's like they give their opponents false hope before scoring 50 points.
    God I love them. Great little play where Mariota ends up catching a pass for a TD. Heisman!

10+ Year Old Account
    God I love them. Great little play where Mariota ends up catching a pass for a TD. Heisman!
    Amari Cooper for Heisman!

(it's ok, it won't happen)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Arizona is really owning this game so far. Oregon can't stop their offense. Mariota just drove about 80 yards in 60 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, tied it up.

Eh. I actually like Oregon a little bit, so it's not that big a deal. But the more losses for big teams, the better. Hoping for a loss from FSU soon. Clemson couldn't finish.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's over. Oregon loses.

Their O-line was just not cutting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like how teams can't drop spots unless they lose. Like FSU this week plays some cupcake that is no effort to win. The number 3 team plays a ranked team, say they win convincingly..they can't move up over two, and they wouldn't even do that if ORE had not lost.

Why shouldn't a team beating a ranked team be able to move over a team facing a complete joke of a team?

Yet another reason college football is broken.
    You're a towel.