Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah, we pulled a scholarship from a kid whose twitter feed as nothing but Cane praise. Always retweeting good canes shit, always positive. And then was like... "Decommitted from The U" and then "Meaning, they pulled my offer. " I mean, we pulled Cager and are still going after the 4* WR from BTW, but damn... I always hated when a kid would say his top 3 schools were Miami, Florida St, and Florida. I'm like.. no, dude. You can't consider throwing up the U one minute, then think about doing the chop or the nooo means noooo thing. Just stop it. But when you have talent and the heart for your school?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

They were so full on scholarship offers they pulled his to give it to a RB.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dying. Pretty much the majority of my high school went to South Carolina, Clemson, or Coastal. I'd say more coastal than anything, but that field is fucking ugly.

That's actually pretty fucking badass. Not a fan of the FIELD color, like Boise, but that's kinda slick. I might become a fan, if they weren't called the... Chantileers? What the fuck is that... pissed off chicken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really need to stop reading recruitment reports. Texas is going form high to low to high to low to WTF. *headdesk* If i EVER produce a kid capable of playing college level football, im going to make sure once he verbally commits, he stays committed.

Also, that he isn't allowed to go to a non Texas (state, not school) university.

Haha. You'll be like Alex Collins mom? Kid was like, I'm going to Arkansas! And his mom took his commitment paper and ran off, was like, nuh uh, you stayin' home and goin' to The U!

I'd be the same way though. See my 4* linebacker son come in with a recruitment letter from Notre Dame, has Notre Dame hat and hoodie on... nope, get the fuck outta my house with that shit. Ima tell everyone you on the steroids, boy, get your head right. Take your talents to South Beach, where you WILL go to the NFL, not like them other scrub schools. fuck outta here with that nonsense.

Damn everyone who post in here is getting banned now lol.

Some recruiting evaluaters don't really know what they are doing. But it is getting close to signing day so you'll see a lot of changes.

Yep, weekend is coming up, about time to get another ban. We're getting some nice 2016 recruits... plenty of time for this 2-10 season to scare them all away.

Our schedule was announced today. We got Louisville, ND, and GT all in a 3 game span. We play at Miami too. Florida state at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Texas recruiting is making me tear my hair out. I mean, even without Mack and Murray or Locksley we'd have a good class but with those guys we'd be amazing I think. Also apparantly the two guys that run recruiting on twitter or UT and TA&M got into a war the other day lols.

and apparantly theres been a Longhorn on each of the last 8 superbowl winning teams. GO EARL THOMAS
    Last edited by Crissi; 2015-01-30 at 02:18 AM.

The good thing about Clemson's class this year is half our class is already on campus taking classes. I've heard that a South Carolina commit might flip to Clemson on NSD but who knows.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oregon seems to be scooping up great players left and right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oregon seems to be scooping up great players left and right.
    I like how they're apparantly trying to get Murray. That's the longest of longshots

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I like how they're apparantly trying to get Murray. That's the longest of longshots
    Playing NCAA 2011 a couple years back, my roommate and I created out own team (Chicago Tech lol) and on the very last day/week of recruiting, we through a scholarship and time at this 5* corner... for some god awful reason, he signed with us. We would play, him on offense, and I would play defense. That kid was amazing, as a true freshman he was locking people down. Sometimes you just never know, the kid might wear an Oregon tshirt under his jersey on game days. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    We play at Miami too.
    We haven't had a "home field" since they tore down the OB. You might have more fans there than us. Kaaya lost his top 2 receivers in Walford and Dorsett, oh and the most prolific RB in the history of The U. I got Clemson winning by 4 touchdowns.

Is it true you all play an hour from campus?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Holy shit yeah it is. I mean, you know, good luck, but it's not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Is it true you all play an hour from campus?
    Google directions is saying 20.1 miles, 34 minutes via expressway.