Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    how the fuck does this get infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol, nothing like a Russian to call someone a warmonger, stones...glasshouse, or maybe I should say missiles and airliners.

Oh yeah....super edgy post I'll try not to cut myself on it

Infracted - nation bashing
    and not this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuax View Post
    I have a very hard time to believe he was that humble, respecting, etc. narration. Considering he's US general, it's a high chance he's just another warmongering fuck covered with all that fairytale war for peace and democracy bullshit. So I guess it's good riddance, rest in pain.
    stay classy mods

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    how the fuck does this get infracted and not this?stay classy mods
    Everyone knows the mods in on this site have political bias and will infract anyone who disagrees with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    And just like the US, WE do NOT know of their military's full power. We don't know if they have any new missiles or what not, which is why there are secret bases, because they are "secret". Things like area 52, we all know about that and that's probably their intention, still doesn't mean we know what's going on. Anything is possible as we do not nor cannot know what secret things they have hidden.
    Missiles are not easy to hide when they are long range, ask the Russians.

pretty simple, the first is a horrible generalization and an insult to a whole nation, while the other was targeted at the us army and was also true.

Deleted
    PM a mod individually, they can then take a look into it, it's what i've done in the past and it's worked before.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    pretty simple, the first is a horrible generalization and an insult to a whole nation, while the other was targeted at the us army and was also true.
    Do you try to reason ...?
    Never mind.

I have a very hard time to believe he was that humble, respecting, etc. narration. Considering he's US general, it's a high chance he's just another warmongering fuck covered with all that fairytale war for peace and democracy bullshit. So I guess it's good riddance, rest in pain.
    Hey, look, someone from Russia has a negative opinion of the US! Watch a lot of Russian news sources, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Millions killed in recent wars caused by US.
    Yeah, you're going to have to go way back if you wanna say millions were killed in wars we were involved in. Also I can't remember the last time we slaughtered millions of our own people, which Stalin did "recently" by your apparent definition of recent.

if they didn't want to offend the Afghans they could have made it a no gun zone
    LOL!!! A gun free zone inside a war torn country. Wow, imagine the line of terrorists outside that zone just waiting.

Come back to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    How about you take your Pokemon self and go sit in the corner and talk about things you actually know about, and stop dishonoring millions of lives. That's disrespectful, and completely irrelevant.
    I could be wrong, but I've seen two negative comments about his comment and I thought his comment referred to the movie "The Kingdom" which is actually an excellent movie portrayal of military combat in a similar setting to Iraq/Afghanistan, where you never know who could be looking to shoot you and it's door to door searches while constantly watching your back.

That's really counter-productive.. And it certainly ain't gonna turn into anything positive.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Yeah, you're going to have to go way back if you wanna say millions were killed in wars we were involved in. Also I can't remember the last time we slaughtered millions of our own people, which Stalin did "recently" by your apparent definition of recent.
    there was a youtube link in one of these threads recently where olbright says how the death of 500,000 iraqi children was worth it, so yeah, easily millions

you say stalin killed his own people, us on the other hand kills people in the rest of the world. which one is worse? imagine those two hypothetical scenarios... in the first one, stalin kills off his entire nation and that's it. in the other one, us kills off the rest of the world and remains as the only nation left.. which one is worse?

Does anyone else feel like assassination should only be used when there was actual planning in it.
    This guy sprayed bullets and happened to hit a general. likely not knowing there was even one out there.