568 Fury War LF heroic/mythic raiding guild - WoD

Looking for a good group to join up with for 6.0 and WoD raiding.

I'm a really laid back guy, smart player, been playing since launch. I don't cause any drama, and never mind helping out guildies with quests, or dungeon runs or whatever people need. I find that part of the game a lot of fun.

I prefer a faster paced guild honestly, I cant stand when people sit around for 15 minutes fully buffed before a boss pull. I'd rather just keep the pace going and get stuff done.

Hopefully looking for a guild who can full clear content on 2 nights a week.

I'm a stock trader for a job, about done with my MBA with an emphasis in finance as well. Currently on the Mug'Thol server (H). Don't mind transferring though i would like to remain on a high pop server.

If you have a good group, looking for a solid player. Hit me up.

Thanks for reading.

Joel/Roidsrage

Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Current Recruiting Needs:

Our 10-Man Team Badger Bits (Weds/Thurs/Sun) is currently looking for:

- At least two DPS AND
    - One tank (ideally not a druid)

We always welcome applications from any great player of any class, but these are our only open raid spots for now. However, things change and spots open in time, so if you're interested and you aren't one of the above classes, please apply!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled has been around and raiding continuously since 2006 and we intend to maintain our presence in WoW indefinitely.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room. Also, rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We deliver serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Our raid group, Team Badger Bits, runs a three-night-a-week schedule on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern) with invites going out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We start our raids on time and we end on time. We use a simple, "don't be an ass" need before greed loot system.

There’s a lot more to tell about Disgruntled, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at www disgruntledguild com!

Hello, we are an 10/14H 25 man Alliance guild on US-Thunderhorn in need of a skilled DPS Warrior for a core spot.

We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm Central time. We have a strong, stable leadership and guild roster that is a mature, fun place to play while still pushing for as much progression as possible within a 3 day schedule. Most of the people in our guild have raided together since the early days of Vanilla, and you can bank on the fact that we will be together for a long time and not worry about joining a guild that crumbles 2 weeks later.

Our aim is to finish SoO strong and continue into high-level mythic raiding in WoD.

If this sounds good to you, I encourage you to pm me or contact me via battletag @ Psiserrat#1232. I hope to hear from you soon.