best wod frost dk build ?

i really cannot tell now what the best build for a frost 1h or 2h dk is in the wod beta personally i like stacking versatility what would you guys suggest ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drdood View Post
    i really cannot tell now what the best build for a frost 1h or 2h dk is in the wod beta personally i like stacking versatility what would you guys suggest ?
    Once again, DW and 2H would head for 2 differents build, as they always did.
    I'd be thinking 2H'd go Haste > Multistrike on a early build, then again Crit > Multistrike as soon as you get the 2P bonus.

Versatility is starting to seem like a trap stat to me. I feel like people see the bonus damage and go "OMG I need to stack this!". I do not see it beating crit, mastery, haste, and multistrike at all.

Versatility is never going to be the best stat for anyone (that would represent a monumental failure on Blizzard's part). It's not awful, but it has an awful conversion of stat points into rating (purposefully). You need a lot more versatility per 1% than any other stat, which is why it will never/almost never be anyone's best stat.