Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    B-B-B-but... if I can't AoE or attack the weaker monsters, what will I doooo?
    Play Texas Hold'em till Majordomo?
    If you want me to cite sources that would back up my claims, I would be more than happy to. Just send me a private message and ask politely.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Missing the point. I don't want to be with randoms at all. LFR is not enjoyable to me, even if I have part of the raid made up of friends. We're a 10man guild, we don't have 40 people so inevitably at least half the raid is going to be made up of dribblers who just slow everything down.
    Waaaaah, waaaaah. I'm a baby playing an MMO and I don't like it being an MMO.

The only reason I can think of as to why the 100v100 isn't permanent is because people would realize how much fun that sort of thing was back in the day which will point out how boring and crappy the current crop of BGs are.

kill firelord, get achievement and mount. if only tarren mills and Southshore was a permanent BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    What because you made a dumdum or because you tried to be funny and noone thought it was?
    *rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthus View Post
    That is if you don't read the quests and don't complete all of them. I intend, and always intended to, complete all quests and read them, during my leveling. I don't want to rush the leveling, then come back and do everything the easy way. I've been playing WoW since two monthe after the EU release, for a long time I didn't have the time to raid or collect pets, or do a lot of things, I had to do all of that during MoP, and I did a lot of farming of old raids, old quests, old dungeons, to gett the mounts, the pets, the achievements. Now that WoD is out and I'm clear with the old content, I want to take my time to enjoy every bit of the new expansion without rushing everything. But as a mount lover, I can't let this one pass, so if the expansion is out too shortly before the event, I will have to rush my leveling to get it.

So I'm sorry, but I hope we'll be on patch 6.0, with an expansion release in december...

EDIT> I'm not a no-life, I have a job and play from 9pm to 12pm maximum every evening, and I don't do only things for myself, I help my guild, I do old raids, etc. So no, I'm not sure I will be 100 in a month.
    You almost never have to complete all the quests in a given expansion to reach max level. Additionally, as the poster you quoted pointed out, it does not take long at all to level on Beta at the moment. The opening sequence they mentioned took me about half a hour without reading quests. Even with the large amount of people questing alongside you, I can't imagine it will take much longer than an hour and a half. Twice that, acccording to your playtime intervals, is at least a single level.

Assuming an October release and no major changes to leveling speeds, you'll be just fine.
    Last edited by Asiel; 2014-08-06 at 07:48 PM.
    Signature and Avatar by Visenna!

They need to focus on making the game interesting. Games have to be interesting in order to get people to invest time.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    MC and 100v100 TM vs South Shore should be permanent. Blizzard, listen to your fucking customers.
    You're one of these persons who won't even be happy with world peace.

You will get burned out again by MC, maybe not during the even, but if you had to farm it every week again you would, I'm glad we get to relive, and make new memories connected with nostalgia.
    I am the one who knocks!

High Overlord
    mid-october release is definite. That gives players a month to get to 100 for the Anniversary, which for all but the most casual players, is easily doable.

Release will definetly be before Blizzcon, they aren't going to pull all those employees away from their jobs when they are trying to get a game out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I just want to point out:

They won't alienate an entire portion of the fanbase who doesn't buy the expansion within first month of release.
    My release date prediction was December 2nd personally, but yeah, either its pre blizzcon or first week of december imo. Almost rules out November

wow, i didnt expect so much effort
    battleground, raidfinder and pet sound awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    The only reason I can think of as to why the 100v100 isn't permanent is because people would realize how much fun that sort of thing was back in the day which will point out how boring and crappy the current crop of BGs are.
    These days people do most things ONLY for the reward, Southshore and the old Alterac Valley people did because they had a blast just doing it for hours on end with pretty much no reward at all.

that bg should be permanent. that'd probably be the only bg i'd have any fun with.

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    You're one of these persons who won't even be happy with world peace.

You will get burned out again by MC, maybe not during the even, but if you had to farm it every week again you would, I'm glad we get to relive, and make new memories connected with nostalgia.
    What a ridiculous assumption. First off, MC is not mandatory progression - it's just a fun thing to do and to be able to do it at max level should be permanent. Secondly, you're ridiculous reaching into "not being happy with world peace" is plain retarded. Someone should take your computer away because we've had it up to here with hyperbolic bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    First Reaction: Okay, cool.

Second Reaction: Great, so now I get to struggle through a 40 man with my crappy computer? >_<
    No worries, its LFR. You can be afk on autoattack and still clear it.
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

hmmm we're not sure if the game will handle 30 man raids in WoD...
    O btw guys, 40man raid next anniversary

Sounds great...
    Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceDH View Post
    hmmm we're not sure if the game will handle 30 man raids in WoD...
    O btw guys, 40man raid next anniversary
    Raids began out as 40 man...

Awesome don't care about maybe's and what if, this is exactly the type of quick content they need to be implementing. Pumped

I am not much of a PvPer, however I remember some epic world PvP battles in Tarren Mill vs. Southshore. If the BG version is half as fun... I do not know how many times I have raided Molten Core, it should be fun playing it scaled up. I wonder if it will drop higher item level versions of MC gear or if it is just a "fun run"...