Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I quit WoW a year ago. I would come back for this (for a weekend.. not perm). Bravo Blizz. As much as I hate you, this is a really awesome event!

Big question is.. "max-level players". If the expansion drops before this, there is no way in hell I'm going to buy it and level to 100 just to get that mount.

So.. Blizz can be greedy and ask for $65 - and get none. This would probably piss me off enough to never consider coming back ever again.
    Or they can be nice and I'll gladly hand them $15.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukionna View Post
    I quit WoW a year ago. I would come back for this (for a weekend.. not perm). Bravo Blizz. As much as I hate you, this is a really awesome event!

Big question is.. "max-level players". If the expansion drops before this, there is no way in hell I'm going to buy it and level to 100 just to get that mount.

So.. Blizz can be greedy and ask for $65 - and get none. This would probably piss me off enough to never consider coming back ever again.
    What's the point of coming back, getting the mount and just staying level 90? You're gonna ride around on that thing in Pandaria?

you werent gonna sub anyways so why the fuck should they cater to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    What's the point of coming back, getting the mount and just staying level 90? You're gonna ride around on that thing in Pandaria?
    he said he would only sub for a weekend.

which paying 15 dollars for a game you dont even wanna play is pretty stupid.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It's safe to say it will drop mid October. You would have more than a month before the event begins. Don't see why you wouldn't have enough time to reach maximum level.

oh my god. i was there 10 years ago. when the pvp system came out. this was so funny stuff. killing players, getting killed, running towards SS, running back TM. BEST! TIMES! Thanks blizz

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    It's safe to say it will drop mid October. You would have more than a month before the event begins. Don't see why you wouldn't have enough time to reach maximum level.
    Should have plenty of time to hit 90 before the event, though I'll admit it is a bother.

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Should have plenty of time to hit 90 before the event, though I'll admit it is a bother.
    Maximum level means 100 too you know. In fact the fact they said is not 90 means is a 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you werent gonna sub anyways so why the fuck should they cater to you?

- - - Updated - - -

he said he would only sub for a weekend.

which paying 15 dollars for a game you dont even wanna play is pretty stupid.
    You've never gone back to a game that was having a special event? You should really get out more and check out other games.

And what's wrong with subbing for a weekend? I would see all my old friends, pvp a bit, and do some molten core. I never said I was never coming back to the game ever. If they release an expansion that interests me... I'll come back.

Considering how many subs they are losing, they should be damn happy people like me are willing to come back for a weekend. Maybe some of us will stick around. If they only cared about people who are already subbed, you would have gotten another craptastic anniversary.

Also, do you need a hug? If you are this emotional over a game, maybe you should take break.

You've never gone back to a game that was having a special event? You should really get out more and check out other games.

And what's wrong with subbing for a weekend? I would see all my old friends, pvp a bit, and do some molten core. I never said I was never coming back to the game ever. If they release an expansion that interests me... I'll come back.

Considering how many subs they are losing, they should be damn happy people like me are willing to come back for a weekend. Maybe some of us will stick around. If they only cared about people who are already subbed, you would have gotten another craptastic anniversary.

Also, do you need a hug? If you are this emotional over a game, maybe you should take break.
    6.8 subs I bet they will be over the moon to see you back, I think everyone seem to forget their revenues actually went up higher than with 12m subs, but oki.

Hopefully the Core Mount won't respawn, if you not kill all

This is pretty awesome! I suppose there are people who've complained already, but honestly, I am excited for it.

Get out more and check out other games huh?

I better stay in more to meet more women then?

While I do have negative feelings about Blizzard and the way they've handled WoW this is still a pretty nice thing to do. I will definetly come to check this out, it really sounds like a nice event!
    Tip: If you havent yet used the 7-day test perioid for SoO raid, you can use that to check this event out without subscribing! You can find the link to it with google (search for Siege of Orgrimmar 7 day trial, I'd give an direct link but you should never, ever use them if you dont know the source) or just check your email (they sent those out a while back).

Sounds like the mount is only available during the anniversary celebration?

If so I won't get it. If it's just another Onyxia deal, which seems more likely, I will get that thing.

Looks like the best quality mount i have ever seen. I'm noting the date in my agenda. This ROCKS.

Epic !

But what will the bosses drop?

Run, rabbit run.
    Dig that hole, forget the sun,
    And when at last the work is done
    Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.

This trumps anything I'd thought blizz would do. Cannot wait

100vs100 sounds a good way to get bloody coins

100 vs 100 time to get my coins rolling

what the hell is wrong with all the complaining people. You get LOTS of EPIC stuff for anniversary and I see complaints? the hell...

and to the people complaining that MC will be lfr 40 - nothing stops you from just finding 40 man pug/premade and signing it for lfr. Good luck with that, but yeah you can do this.