Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
LastLast
  1. #441
    Scarab Lord Atrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Arturhorn View Post
    what the hell is wrong with all the complaining people. You get LOTS of EPIC stuff for anniversary and I see complaints? the hell...

    and to the people complaining that MC will be lfr 40 - nothing stops you from just finding 40 man pug/premade and signing it for lfr. Good luck with that, but yeah you can do this.
    Plus, I'm sure the difficulty will be pretty low. You probably won't need 40 top-100 players to complete it.

  2. #442
    Stood in the Fire Deithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    452
    SSvsTM 100vs100 BG this will be fun as hell !!!
    MC scaled for max level LFR will be fun as hell IF it is like the old MC... you know, fire resists etc.

    I don't know if the question is asked already, but... what toys will we get from both SSvsTM BG and MC? (besides the pet and the mount) Or it will be additional surprise?
    Someone once told me not to bite off more than i can chew. I said i would rather choke on Greatness than nibble on Mediocrity.

  3. #443
    Scarab Lord Atrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    SSvsTM 100vs100 BG this will be fun as hell !!!
    MC scaled for max level LFR will be fun as hell IF it is like the old MC... you know, fire resists etc.

    I don't know if the question is asked already, but... what toys will we get from both SSvsTM BG and MC? (besides the pet and the mount) Or it will be additional surprise?
    I don't think they will bring resistance back for that, but I'm sure they will find some other fun mechanic to make it interesting (and hopefully not tedious)

  4. #444
    Stood in the Fire Deithy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    452
    nonono i meant boss resistance, not resistance on gear
    Someone once told me not to bite off more than i can chew. I said i would rather choke on Greatness than nibble on Mediocrity.

  5. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    ...40 man LFR...What fun...
    what's the problem here? gather 40 ppl (get the guildies and friends) and queue in...

  6. #446
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    I really cannot wait to see this =D

  7. #447
    40 man lfr.. this would propably harder than normal soo.. but we have luck! all the main chars doing this the first week..

    behind this.. its a catastrophe, a pug festival of noob horror..

    my bet for wod is dez.. before this, start 6.0.. dont forget this kiddies..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2014-08-07 at 12:04 PM.

  8. #448
    The Patient Lockrocker75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BFE (thats why I play WoW)
    Posts
    307
    Core Hound Mount, Hell Yes! If we do have ground mounts only in WoD. This is all I will be riding around.

    I'm hoping this means they will also scale it down for WoD, and make it a current raid. Just for the Hell of it. Nothing to do with the story arc they are going for.
    Last edited by Lockrocker75; 2014-08-07 at 12:08 PM.

  9. #449
    I am Murloc! Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    5,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    I really wanted to see the end of LFR. I mean it isn't any real form of progression in WoD. This is just making it even more horrible. Everyone is forced into this. I mean there are not very many large guilds left. Just about every single person is in some way getting forced into LFR if they want a mount. Maybe this sounds like a rant but just like anyone else I am allowed to feel the way I do at this point in WoW. I mean hell they just lost another 800k subs and only have 1.5 mil pre-orders for WoD. I have not myself pre-ordered.

    I will not buy before I try. Maybe they will do the 10 day trial like they did with MoP. I skipped 90% of MoP after I got to see what was coming. SoO brought me back. Overly tired of it now and about to walk away for however long again. The horrible legendary quest chain doesn't help. I mean it is nice they decided to let everyone have a legendary but it also feels so wrong then even tedious to do it on alts.

    So anyway I am glad to see such a great 10th anniversary. Just can't be happy about everything.
    Take it or leave it, LFR is not going anywhere and it's NOT forced onto ANYONE. Everyone has free will, so stop complaining and use yours.

    That feeling when there's a new expansion out and you sit in a Garrison wondering what the hell to do because you are stuck on an entire continent like Timeless Isle, only with flightpaths to encourage afk travel coz "immersion".

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    40 man lfr.. this would propably harder than normal soo.. but we have luck! all the main chars doing this the first week..

    behind this.. its a catastrophe, a pug festival of noob horror..
    erm I thought it was meant to be a fun 'raid' to celebrate 10 yrs of WoW...

  11. #451
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    40 man lfr.. this would propably harder than normal soo.. but we have luck! all the main chars doing this the first week..

    behind this.. its a catastrophe, a pug festival of noob horror..

    my bet for wod is dez.. before this, start 6.0.. dont forget this kiddies..
    I'm fairly sure they will make it even easier than normal LFR, as it is most of the MC bosses are really easy anyway.

    This isn't a LFR version of a progress raid it's for nostalgia and shit & giggles.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I just want to point out:

    They state: MAX-LEVEL Players. Not 90.

    I know I'm just seeing things, but let's speculate that it actually wants to hide the fact that we will be level 100 by that time.
    yes I had noticed that too and wondered if they left it ambigous because WoD may be out by the time the anni starts. Doubt it tho

  13. #453
    The Patient Halefire94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Aerie Peak
    Posts
    263
    God sometimes I hate this place. Even when Blizzard announces all of this (which is so much more than they have done in the past), there STILL is bitching and complaining. This is great what they are doing. Everyone complaining has zero reason to.

  14. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    God sometimes I hate this place. Even when Blizzard announces all of this (which is so much more than they have done in the past), there STILL is bitching and complaining. This is great what they are doing. Everyone complaining has zero reason to.
    It's MMO-C yo. All people do on this site is bitch and complain. I'm actually really excited for all this, sounds like a blast. A horrible, terrible blast. And looking forward to every horrible second of it.

  15. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    There's a large number of friendless brats complaining about the LFR bit who don't seem to recall that you can queue with a group. Seriously, quit whining.

    Also, the expac is still set to date "on or before DEC..." (not to mention it didn't state the date all of this is happening in game yet either) so, while it's prooobably not going to be out in december, stop putting all your eggs in one basket, and just ASSUMING you're going to HAVE to be level 100 for this.
    "Please stop complaining, because I disagree with you!"
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

  16. #456
    Pretty interesting

  17. #457
    Dreadlord Renwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    824
    If the anniversary comes out before WoD is released, then I'll probably subscribe for November only. Otherwise, not coming back no matter how good this sounds.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

  18. #458
    I absolutely need a little flaming Corgi, I feel so regal now.

  19. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    We know theres often alot of drama in LFR... now since we get this, im excited to see what kind of drama occurs. Gonna have to get alot of popcorn ready!
    Theres a reason i dont need to watch TV anymore.
    drama in 25 man raid, imagine what that would be if there is a little difficulty in WoD-MC with 40 peoples;p

  20. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllian View Post
    Rubbish, I've been quite happily doing 40 man content on my ancient Athlon x2 machine with a mediocre ATI 3870 card. Admittedly the details are set fairly low, but it is perfectly playable at between 35 and 50 FPS. You just have to have a little common sense and not try and run the game on ultra unless you have a mid range pc.
    Rubbish right back at you. Yor graphics card has allmost nothing to do with how much wow laggs. Athlon x3 can go up to 3,2 ghz dual core and thats not bad at all. You didnt mention how much ram you have either, quite frankly its obvious you have no clue what you are talking about.

    Try going to do Ordos with a mediocre machine thats around three years old. Come back and tell me you are seeing more then 5 fps throughout the fight, record a vid of it and you will have changed my mind completely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •