Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    If speaking about those 40% only 4% of that imports are from the EU, US I don't know.
    They can get it elswhere, pay a bit more and in the end the people will come 2nd to his imaginary Great Russia plans as always.
    I believe they import a lot of higher end goods from the US, such as technology used for drilling their oil (which was also banned from being sold to Russia). Food-wise? Not a clue as to what they import from the US. I'll find out when i'm done signing up for college in the fall, if someone doesn't do so before I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    So what's everyone going to do when ww3 hits? <3
    Yeah because that's the next logical step. Well I imagine the next "world war" will be a "war of the worlds" type thing or a civil war after we leave this rock, so I duno probably just tree stuff as my atoms are in them. Grass stuff too. Or maybe I can be part of a cat, who knows.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Is fine, Russia will eat turnip. Turnip strong, so Russia strong.
    In Putin Russia, turnip eat you.

only 4% of that imports are from the EU.
    A bit off-topic, but since this whole fiasco with Russia, I've been buying more goods from the EU market when I shop for food every other week. I try to help out, even if its just a few bucks here or there
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    In Putin Russia, turnip eat you.
    In turnip Russia, Putin eat you.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...ctioned-russia

I'm glad I'm not living in Russia where one man can unilaterally issue a decree like this.
    Europe has agreed on bans against every analysts and businesses report. This is pretty common. Nothing was asked to anyone, no votes were cast.
    having said that, this is bad news. Both for Russians which will see their market shrinks but also to us Europeans. They import... We export. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    In turnip Russia, Putin eat you.
    In Russia, Putin eat turnip.

Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    I believe they import a lot of higher end goods from the US, such as technology used for drilling their oil (which was also banned from being sold to Russia). Food-wise? Not a clue as to what they import from the US. I'll find out when i'm done signing up for college in the fall, if someone doesn't do so before I.
    Russia was importing chicken meat from USA mostly. Drilling equipment will be bought from Iran instead of USA.

Putin is a fool. Definitely a keyboard turner.

Deleted
    Alright, since they don't get anymore beer from germany, I shall buy and drink more beer myself to help the economy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Putin is a fool. Definitely a keyboard turner.
    He's not a fool, that's the problem. If he was then this would be easy. He's an incredibly intelligent man which is why he gets away with his bullshit.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    He's not a fool, that's the problem. If he was then this would be easy. He's an incredibly intelligent man which is why he gets away with his bullshit.
    Putin is Tywin Lannister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrug, more delicious cheap beef for me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Europe has agreed on bans against every analysts and businesses report. This is pretty common. Nothing was asked to anyone, no votes were cast.
    having said that, this is bad news. Both for Russians which will see their market shrinks but also to us Europeans. They import... We export. Simples.
    Every analysts or business report? Give me a break.
    We wont enter with troops but we cant turn away when Russia starts landgrabbing cos of their autocratic leader decides he is missing the CCCP so much that he think he is entitled to landgrabbing.

It is not good for neither Russia or the EU but it has to be done and Russia got nowhere near the sanctioning power that the EU/US can muster, nothing even remotely equal.

Deleted
    Every analysts or business report? Give me a break.
    We wont enter with troops but we cant turn away when Russia starts landgrabbing cos of their autocratic leader decides he is missing the CCCP so much that he think he is entitled to landgrabbing.

It is not good for neither Russia or the EU but it has to be done and Russia got nowhere near the sanctioning power that the EU/US can muster, nothing even remotely equal.
    Thank god.
    And no it wasn't necessary and neither was crimea due to some sort of imperialism bullshit. That's propaganda.
    anyway Yeh well hopefully this gets fixed soon cause last thing Europe needs now is economic hardship of any kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank god.
    And no it wasn't necessary and neither was crimea due to some sort of imperialism bullshit. That's propaganda.
    anyway Yeh well hopefully this gets fixed soon cause last thing Europe needs now is economic hardship of any kind.
    No we dont, but we dont want an erratic Russia going back to its former old self either and that is exactly why Europe think that even though it comes at a cost that the sanctions are valid and needed.

Deleted
    No we dont, but we dont want an erratic Russia going back to its former old self either and that is exactly why Europe think that even though it comes at a cost that the sanctions are valid and needed.
    Evil guys exist in movies Bakis.

Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    Poultry is one thing I know they import from the US.

Evil guys exist in movies Bakis.
    No, I'm pretty sure evil guys exist in real life too.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has pretty much been nothing but nation bashing and jokes, so I'm going to go ahead and close this now.