Deleted

Maybe i miss read something about tank dmg ?

maybe im wrong or did blizz not say something in line with tanks would do less dps/dmg in next xpac (WOD) in this case...

i have seen i fair amunt of videos from the testing phaze.
    and seems like tanks is like Alone in the top of dmg ?

and we talk like 30 % more then 2nd on meters ...
    sure turning is not done but, im i wrong ?
    aint they ment to be in line or below a pure dps role ?

Tank damage tuning hasn't been done yet. Let alone any attempt at DPS tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Tank damage tuning hasn't been done yet. Let alone any attempt at DPS tuning.
    It's very early in beta still, their goal is to have tanks at 75% of a DD dps output. I'm glad they are getting rid of vengeance, always hate being gimped on my DPS cause I'm not "taking enough damage". Should make questing and soloing easier now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    It's very early in beta still, their goal is to have tanks at 75% of a DD dps output. I'm glad they are getting rid of vengeance, always hate being gimped on my DPS cause I'm not "taking enough damage". Should make questing and soloing easier now.
    The last data mined notes included some number tuning so they are getting started and considering how quickly they are moving through zones, raid testing, the decline of a ton of subscribers and the WoD cinamatic on the 14th I'd say beta is further along then you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even in our beta testing the tanks do reasonable dps, top half of recount, but they're not even close to the the top. I guess it depends what streams you've been watching.

Have the dps been optimizing their gear before raid testing stacking pvp/pvp set gear for the best stats, are they using the right secondary flasks etc. Its clear ALOT of people on beta are clueless as to what is best atm, and its obvious who has done the research and is playing the right talents etc.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by sympen View Post
    maybe im wrong or did blizz not say something in line with tanks would do less dps/dmg in next xpac (WOD) in this case...

i have seen i fair amunt of videos from the testing phaze.
    and seems like tanks is like Alone in the top of dmg ?

and we talk like 30 % more then 2nd on meters ...
    sure turning is not done but, im i wrong ?
    aint they ment to be in line or below a pure dps role ?
    I've participated in every beta test raid and there wasn't a single fight where a tank was outdpsing a DD.
    Without vengeance, I don't see any fights where that would be even possible.
    Care to share those videos?

I suppose they're abusing old set bonuses or legendary items because DPS like that is not possible using WoD gear.