The new rare world mount drop of WoD

Hi, I'm not in the beta, and I have a question.

In Wrath of the Lich King, we had the Time Lost Proto Drake.
    In Cataclysm, we had Aeonaxx.
    In Mists of Pandaria, we had Alani.

All of these rare mobs dropped a mount. My question is, in the Warlords beta, have they added a new rare mob that drops a mount? What is this mount? What zone does the rare mob spawn at? Does a new mount drop exist? Will they add one in if they haven't yet??

Thanks.

It might be this: (read wowhead comment) http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=81001#comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

My guess is it will be the Alliance Chopper. Reason being is based on all the crying, people will either not be able to afford it, or say they don't want it, so it seems bound to be pretty rare. I plan to get one as a collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    It might be this: (read wowhead comment) http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=81001#comments
    Hmmm thats interesting... He has a lot of health though. He might be hard to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by codeman View Post
    Hmmm thats interesting... He has a lot of health though. He might be hard to kill.
    Might be like Huolon. i hoenstly hope ,so much, all the Wod rares are like the Timeless/Thunder isle Rares. =[

Jeremy Feasel@Muffinus1h
    Haven't seen anyone take down Nok-Karosh in Frostfire yet, consider it a beta challenge for the hardcores #WarlordsOfDraenor
    ReplyRetweetFavorite

- - - Updated - - -

He's not classified as a rare so he might not have tag sharing. Eg, 100% drop mount, not personal loot, needs a raid, is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Maybe Nok-Karosh will be similar to Galleon? Or Sha of Anger. They both drop mounts.

So still unknown?

I prefer rare spawns with guaranteed drops, so hope it's something like that. I desperately tried for the MoP world boss mounts but haven't gotten a single one apart from Huolon (and that was after 500 tries) and it breaks my motivation.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Greg the Gronnling will drop from a world boss? It'd definitely be cool, and I'd also like to see a chimaera come from a rare mob, too.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a Molten Corgi Mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I want a Molten Corgi Mount!
    Gotta wait til the 20th anniversary, sorry! Maybe 15th if you are really lucky!

I feel like it'd have to be something cooler than just another wolf though. Only serious mount collectors are going to really put much effort into getting that.