Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Mechanics wise LFR shits all over classic Of course there are a few bosses like Nefarian with the class-calls etc. That was considerably more challenge than the majority of tank n' spank bosses but generally LFR completely shits over most of the classic raid encounters.
    Yet you can ignore the vast majority of mechanics in LFR save for Durumu. The number of mechanics are greater the punishment for failing to follow those mechanics is negligible.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    If by "rotation" you mean that you had to wait for the autoshots in between firing aimed and multis, then yes, they had a rotation. And Arcane Shot could be used on the move. Aimed could not.
    Arcane's damage was laughable even with T2.5, in fairness, but yes, was the only option on the move. Sharing CD with Aimed Shot et cetera.
    I enjoyed it plenty though, especially as I dumped my mana as hard as possible and still stayed ahead on the meters when I FD+drunk, despite being laughed at.
    Staying at 41 yards when Lucifron and Gehennas had their curses was also fun. Being hit capped throwing out Tranquilising shots, kiting Razorgore (albeit not MC) et c.
    Laughing at other Hunters who insisted on using Hurricane. Using AV-arrows against Ragnaros because the effect gave huuuuge blue arrows sticking out.
    Having a raid wipe because a Paladin got the bomb at Baron Geddon, in the midst of a chat message ("Hehe, I bet you will get the bowwwwwwwwwaaawwwwwwawwaaaa11wwww44ww44ww44w111wwwww")

While it may not be to the taste of current day players, it was my taste. It would probably be more difficult to the those doing LFR than LFR was, when I left. If nothing else for the different formats.

Deleted
    LFR is obviously harder because you have to level 90 to kill stuff, even the most hardcore level 60s that farmed Naxx40 wouldn't be able to kill a boss in LFR SoO unless they leveled to 90, end of discussion.

Mods, I have spoken... please lock this thread.