Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    very stoked.

Yeah can't think of a better way to spend my time than doing a rehashed raid with 39 idiots!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I want to see trash respawning every 5 minutes just to mess with people.
    Oh, you're evil, I like you.

Deleted
    Since MC is 40man LFR i dont really care. This content got 0 value coz is is gonna be just another LFR faceroll. Mount also got 0 value becouse everyone can have it for free.
    This is just another unexclusive content what you will run once or twice.

if they tune it like old mc where you whould wipe from pulling 2-3 mobs then it can be fun. but if its lfr tuing on it then whats the point? might aswell go there now and 1shot everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    see here is the thing. I can run MC right now.

how am I supposed to get excited over doing it...again, in LFR? you know what is exciting? new content. not onyxia's lair 3.0. it's bad enough that firelands recycled rag as it is.
    It's a temporary thing for the anniversary. You don't need to go if you don't want too ...

I'll do it once to check it out. If the mount wasn't there I don't even know if I would do that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Would've rather had BWL but oh well...
    only if they fix the suppresion room. rogues can't undo them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    if they tune it like old mc where you whould wipe from pulling 2-3 mobs then it can be fun. but if its lfr tuing on it then whats the point? might aswell go there now and 1shot everything.
    Same reason Onyxia had a 10-man version in Wrath--it's there for nostalgia, and they want as many people to be able to relive it as possible.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    Because, hardcores are currently being celebrated by Blizzard as snowflakes by virtue of all of them being invited to the beta.

People who pay their $15/month to create content that they will never experience, mounts they will never get, titles they will never get, special bosses they will never kill, achievements they will never have, betas that they will never be invited to ...

... GIVE A DOG A GOD DAMN BONE, MAN.

What is it with people.
    Wow is pretty damn easy right now. all those complaints are summed up easly with one reply. STOP BEING LAZY AND EXPECTING BLIZZARD TO HAND YOU EVERYTHING ON A SILVER PLATTER. Do you want a new difficulty? how bout movie mode? you don't even need to touch a button eveyrthing dies and you get all the loot you want 1s run through.

i swear there is no pleasing the causals.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    If they are really casuals they wouldn't care enough to complain. Casual players complain about time sinks, bad players complain about difficulty.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    If they are really casuals they wouldn't care enough to complain. Casual players complain about time sinks, bad players complain about difficulty.
    causals cry the loudest about not having acess to stuff that people that put effort into the game get ("hard core players") then sit in trade chat talking about how l33t they are because they killed an ezmode boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    There's no pleasing anyone in this fanbase, nine times out of ten. The community's been eating itself alive since BC encouraged guild cannibalism.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    The community's been eating itself alive since BC encouraged guild cannibalism.
    I've always said the decline of wow started with server transfers. once they opened those flood gates the servers populations turned to crap.

look at low pop servers. most of them are:

1. players who just started and din't know beter
    2. people who refuse to pay for xfer
    3. below average skilled players that can't get into good raiding guilds.

Everyone elase xfered to wherever the guilds clearing everythign are. in vanilla you made your 60 and hoped to get a chance to get in a good guild. if you made it great you made your self dependable. if you din't you had to re-roll on another server because there were probably only 3-5 guilds clearing everything and if you couldn't get into any of them you weren't going to clear anything on that server unless it was massively outdated.

during bc alot of guilds got sick and tired of having to carry bad players just to try clear latest content (this is what killed my guild during BC. all vanilla server 1sts. all vanilla everything dominated. during bc we were that way. 1st guild into SSC and clearing it .. same with bt. but people saw other guilds ahead of us on other servers and left for them. we had to recruit people who din't know their ass from their elbow, teach them how to play their class, key them, gear them up in old raids so they could survive in the latest one. this caused more problems because they would have no sense of loyalty and again leap to another server ahead of us.

Mid ways through sunwell the guild imploded because 3/4 of the guild got sick and tired of having to run bt or SSC to gear up your new tank/healer because the one we just geared out xfered off. i joined a top guild and got sick of being sat for friends who reactivated their account for 1 month. they got showed in gear and then they deactivated. that's when i left that guild disgusted by that prefferential treatment. ever since then i've not joined another "top end guild" everyone seems to bill themselves out as one and on paper it looks good then when i pay money for my transfer/faction change i find i'm lied to. (usuall lie is we broke off guild x and wanted to start another hardcore group leaving the baddies, when in fact they were the bad players). this just makes it worse for the community because when you get burned like that you're out what 50-70 bucks (not including alts also xferring/faction changing). so that builds even more resentment to bad players and causes even shittier community.

want to fix wow? return eveyrone back to the server they were created on and turn off server transfers and lfr. Now XXxshitheadninjaxXX can't ninja every night and get invited into a good raiding guild/groups. Back in vanilla if you got labled a ninja or disruptive to raids you got put on a post in that server forum to keep you from getting invited. imagine that .. the way you behaved during vanilla mattered. now it does not.

edit: sorry about my rant and block of text.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's a limited event, then I think it's a cool idea. If they rehashed it as another tier or something then it'd be awful...

7+ Year Old Account
    The lag is going to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Eremurus View Post
    The lag is going to be real.
    only people with bad computers say that

10+ Year Old Account
    I think doing it once will be fun, and I'm glad I can get a neat mount from it. That being said, while my computer is decent, it's not top tier by any means. I have issues sometimes with lag in 25-man LFRs, I'm not looking forward to seeing what 40 people on my screen killing a boss will do to my computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the players on these forums that aren't as psyched about it may be because they are taking this in the wrong context. It's not meant to be a legitimate raid. It's not something that is part of WoD. It's for the anniversary of World of Warcraft, 10 years strong. It's just a little look back at vanilla and giving players some incentive to go back and reminisce. Everyone is too hung up on the fact that it is LFR. LFR and PuGs are not all that different other than being able to set an ilvl pre-requisite.

My guild is large enough that we'll set up at least 3 40 man's when it becomes available, but either way, even if it is boosted, MC back in the day was trivial but compared to the bosses now, mechanic wise, it's a cake walk. I'm very excited to revisit Molten Core with guildies and anyone for that matter. Excited for the mount, the corgi and the battleground.

Just stop thinking about it as some sort of raid to meet the current tier, it's just meant as a sort of gift to us for being a part of WoW. It is MUCH better than getting a small little xp boost.

They already reused MC with Firelands, pass.