Thread: Bedtime.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Bedtime.

Is there anything wrong with going to bed at 10:30-11:00?

What time do you go to bed?

Whenever I want

Why would there be anything wrong with that? Go to bed when you're tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Why would there be anything wrong with that? Go to bed when you're tired.
    I don't know. I kind of feel like I'm missing out on life by going to bed that early.

Though, I'm not a very social person anyway.

are you like 8 years old or something?

went to bed at 2am this morning, but that probably had something to do w/ being at a beach themed party at a nightclub

2-3 am.

I really need to stop doing that though...I hate waking up at like 10-11.

lol wut, i go to sleep at 9pm, i wake up at 4am for my job =/

Actually, humorously enough, right now. Nighty-night, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a pretty screwed up sleep schedule, due to having no commitments with anything. Ideally I'll go to bed around 3 am and wake up at 12-13, but in reality I'll go to bed anywhere between 1 am and 10 in the morning. It's not all bad though. Being EU this sleep rhythm means my day schedule often is indistinguishable from someone on the East coast US, which helps when most of the stuff you enjoy happens during US times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    are you like 8 years old or something?

went to bed at 2am this morning, but that probably had something to do w/ being at a beach themed party at a nightclub
    What do you mean by that?

I go to sleep at 5 - 7 AM and wake up 12 - 2 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I have a pretty screwed up sleep schedule, due to having no commitments with anything. Ideally I'll go to bed around 3 am and wake up at 12-13, but in reality I'll go to bed anywhere between 1 am and 10 in the morning. It's not all bad though. Being EU this sleep rhythm means my day schedule often is indistinguishable from someone on the East coast US, which helps when most of the stuff you enjoy happens during US times.
    I'm the same, except I live on east coast US.

I go to sleep around 8-10AM and wake up around 6-7PM, I work from home and kind of make my own hours, so I can basically just wake up whenever and sleep whenever, and this is the schedule I've found myself in the most. Even when I try to fix it and have a normal schedule, things seem to end up back to me sleeping through the day sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    I don't know. I kind of feel like I'm missing out on life by going to bed that early.

Though, I'm not a very social person anyway.
    As long as you're not sleeping 14 hours a day then you aren't missing out on life.

Working the midnight shift means I don't get to sleep at 10:30pm lol. I go to bed around 5am on weekends so it's still dark, and 7-9am when I'm working.

Aveline's amazing work!

15+ Year Old Account
    Go to bed when im tired, if im up to 6am like a week in a row, i might just suddenly pass out at 10pm 1 day and sleep for 15hours to catch up, feels good very time, this is when i dont got work. When i got work i go to bed around 12
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I usually go to bed around 2 am but sometimes I nap on my days off.

Deleted
    I am by definition a lazy person and can easily sleep for 12-14hrs on an average weekend/holiday. It really depends on a. how tired I am and b. when college starts.

I just got my timetable for next year and every day I start college at 9am (I get Fridays off though /yey) which means I will have to get up at around 7am to get ready and catch the bus so I will probs goto bed at around 10-11pm (though I don't fall asleep until around 12-1am). 8hrs sleep really doesn't cut it for me, I don't wake up properly until my 2nd class which starts at 11am.

Though every day so far during the holidays I have went to bed at around 3-5am, going to be really hard to get back in a college fit pattern

10+ Year Old Account
    I go to bed when I'm sleepy which is usually around the 12-14 hour mark. So I'm up around 8 and I'm in bed around 10ish.

Except when it's stupid hot out, then I don't go to bed until near midnight even if I get up around 6.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    2-3 am.

I thought I was the only one....T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    2-3 am.

Yeah, same - but I have to get up at 7:30 for work :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.