Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Beta - Build 18689, Character Wipe, Upcoming Raid Testing

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-08-07 at 08:49 AM.

why is there a vid up of the circle of life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    why is there a vid up of the circle of life
    most likely because of the char wipe and will have to lvl to 100 for the third time.meaning every time there is a char wipe our chars "die" and are "reborn" the next build hence the phrasing circle of life
    Last edited by mmocbdf5b86a98; 2014-08-07 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    most likely because of the char wipe and will have to lvl to 100 for the third time.meaning every time there is a char wipe our chars "die" and are "reborn" the next build hence the phrasing circle of life
    THAT MAKES SENSE THANK YOU. I just used the level 100 pve servers myself for all testing purposes lol, easier to skip to where needs testing more that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    THAT MAKES SENSE THANK YOU. I just used the level 100 pve servers myself for all testing purposes lol, easier to skip to where needs testing more that way.
    i know your feeling after finally getting EU chars copies i managed to get my main DK to 100 and like 2 hours later char wipe is announced

PATCH NOTES? f5 f5 f5 f5 :P :P

Chaud I love you <3

God that is one frustrating thing about Beta. I had started to make some progress on my Garrison, and was finally going to get to test out some Level 2 structures. Is it just me or has this Beta had an unusually high number of wipes? Second one just in my short time testing. Though to be fair, the leveling has proven smoother each successive time so far. Without checking, can you do free faction change on a character in Beta? Figure I'd level other faction, but would really prefer to use my main.

Deleted
    Reusing the Corgi model already.

Deleted
    i want my troll art craft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Reusing the Corgi model already.
    The Frostwolf Pup is a completelely different model??????

Fel Corgie. what.

Deleted
    why do they try to push earthquake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    i know your feeling after finally getting EU chars copies i managed to get my main DK to 100 and like 2 hours later char wipe is announced
    Yeah they finally get EU copy working and then wipe everything 2 days later. I couldn't even test professions.

Burst of speed nerfs again. Meh.

Warrior buffs and windwalker nerfs to every single spell, nice job.

O.O another toon wipe, i swear i dont remember wipes in the other betas.........

Aww man. First wipe (I was around for) happened right after I finished Shadowmoon Valley, but this one is happening when I'm 50% finished with the final zone! Just a day or two longer and I wouldn't mind the wipe, but now I have to make another Alliance character just to see their second half of Nagrand before I start with a fresh Hordie.

I mean, I'm amused, not angry, but still *shakes fist* One day moooore!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post
    Warrior buffs and windwalker nerfs to every single spell, nice job.
    I don't know what happened to monk, but most changes reflect the flat +20% damage from the perks. So sorry, no buffs
    https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...19271597223937