Race Against the End of the World! ... *cough* server...

A few raids ago, there was an ominous server restart mid-raid. As we finished Sha of Pride, we noticed that the chat said there were 12 minutes left until the servers would restart. What should we do? Should we break for 12+ minutes and waste a load of time? Or should we see if after all the roleplay and trash there is still time left to do one of the longest encounters in the entire instance?

By the time we engage Galakras, the server restart time (7m26s) is less than our record victory (7m29s), so we're going to need a new record if we're to beat the clock!

Will we make it?

Thanks to Punchbox for the video!

Too bad. But you could have VT root the Demo and sent more people up to boost the speed by a tiny bit (seeing you are already sending 15-ish up and healed through the Demo knock-down attack on tower) :P

Deleted
    That was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    That was awesome.
    Hardmode Heroic Raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Hahah, that was pretty cool! A good video, I liked it!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    gratz for the new record but i spent 90% of the time thinking what were you doing with your left hand IRL for having to click shift+Q/F/R with the mouse :P

Deleted
    Honestly, my heart was hammering faster on this kill of this trash boss than on our garrosh kill lol.

I don't normally like watching these videos.. but this was fun. Congrats on finding a great time while raiding ^_^

If only you guys had a shell from the timeless isle you could have blown all the cannons with one guy and only had to kill 2 trash groups.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    That was pretty cool, congrats on making it =3