Elite Tauren Chieftain - should its model be upgraded?

Or should it stay as it is- as a symbol/relic of the past?
    Just wonder.

I am pretty sure Sig Nicious will be quite pissed off if they do decide to update the band's models when WoD launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    I am pretty sure Sig Nicious will be quite pissed off if they do decide to update the band's models when WoD launches.
    I love learning new ridiculous/awesome things about wow every time I log into MMO champion. WTB +rep system.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    I love learning new ridiculous/awesome things about wow every time I log into MMO champion. WTB +rep system.
    Wait, he is talking about the character models of the Tauren Chiftain band .....right ?

Or did i jump to conclusions ?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should definitely be updated! It'd be cool to see the new models, and I'm pretty sure it'll happen given that they want to update all the other NPC models in the game.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never cared too much about the Tauren Chieftains. Maybe if they had another significant song besides "Power Of The Horde."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I have never cared too much about the Tauren Chieftains. Maybe if they had another significant song besides "Power Of The Horde."
    Are you an Alliance member, by any chance?

OT: I don't see why they shouldn't have their models updated.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    you mean in game?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ofc they should be updated...it wil be fun, actualy...why not?! dont see any resons at all...

They need to learn some new songs!

clearly horde favoritism

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Wait, he is talking about the character models of the Tauren Chiftain band .....right ?

Or did i jump to conclusions ?
    Sorry...couldnt help myself :P

Why wouldn't they be updated?

And yeah, they should record a new song!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

They should get a model update. Also, I would like to see an Alliance equivalent so they could have some sort of band rivalry. Would open up some cool potential quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummiehorde View Post
    They need to learn some new songs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpdyytB3OY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEYVy6BF0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUqG5gB8nbI

Samwise needs to limber up the tonsils again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Am Murloc

My favorite one, really.

And to the topic, pretty sure the poor blood elf there is going to feel even more alone when not having his new model
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..