It's 5 seconds, not 10.

Can anybody assist with my trinket choices for Mythic Mannoroth progression?

My trinkets are 736 Mirror, 740 Censer, 730 Coil, Heirloom.

I've been running 740 Censer and Heirloom for reasons being;
    -You indicate those are best in a generic scenario (facing a Demon).
    -Mirror feels poor on Mannoroth as rings are delayed and timing gets screwed up with RF.
    -Coil I am not sure, feels weaker and of course lower ilvl and the gap is significant with your sims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It's 5 seconds, not 10.
    ya my bad, even so, the point is... High dmg output = high extra dmg yield from the proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionlol View Post
    I've been running 740 Censer and Heirloom for reasons being;
    -You indicate those are best in a generic scenario (facing a Demon).
    -Mirror feels poor on Mannoroth as rings are delayed and timing gets screwed up with RF.
    -Coil I am not sure, feels weaker and of course lower ilvl and the gap is significant with your sims.
    Well that ones irrelevant since you use mirror for imp damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Well that ones irrelevant since you use mirror for imp damage.
    Plus you are most likely going to delay your third ring for P3 start on progress.

RIP imp damage with 2 warriors and grips.

13/13M / 10hr / US 55 / NOW RECRUITING!

Trying to work out how to (if possible) to change sniper training uptime on simcraft, been fiddling around with overrides and googling to no avail, anyone know how?

Make it move.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Make it move.
    Thanks, gotta play around with movement numbers a bit but that seems to be the only way.

Deleted
    Hey, our guild just got to m Zakuun last night, and what trinkets should I use?
    According to your guide, of the trinkets I have, M Coil and Heirloom would be the best choice. I also have H Censer (725) and H Mirror (715). The other hunters do slightly more damage than me on pull, but they are stampeding on pull, while I will stampede at enrage (which we havent reached yet) together with BL and ring.
    Are my trinket choices correct?

Quote Originally Posted by jbzjfguigzu View Post
    Hey, our guild just got to m Zakuun last night, and what trinkets should I use?
    According to your guide, of the trinkets I have, M Coil and Heirloom would be the best choice. I also have H Censer (725) and H Mirror (715). The other hunters do slightly more damage than me on pull, but they are stampeding on pull, while I will stampede at enrage (which we havent reached yet) together with BL and ring.
    Are my trinket choices correct?
    Why exactly are the other hunters stampeding at pull...tell them to stop it

Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    Why exactly are the other hunters stampeding at pull...tell them to stop it
    Better advice for jbzjfguigzu:
    Since stampeding at pull produces more dps, don't ask them to stop but start stampeding at pull yourself instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwoggurd View Post
    Better advice for jbzjfguigzu:
    Since stampeding at pull produces more dps, don't ask them to stop but start stampeding at pull yourself instead.
    Since it's still progression for him, it's a matter of "more dps" vs "more useful dps"

Quote Originally Posted by sevensides View Post
    Since it's still progression for him, it's a matter of "more dps" vs "more useful dps"
    Partially true, though it largely depends on their gear and raid comp.
    Our early progression kills were about 4:20, which means you actually should pop the ring and Rapid Fire on cd or you will lose a usage. And since you pop that stuff on cd, you better just stampede at pull.

Deleted
    With todays upgraded gear the fight should never take 4 minutes. Hell, it was only 4:02 min at our first kill on the beginning of september.

If you consider that the hard part of the fight is clearly the sub 30% phase, you want to pull bloodlust and all your CDs at 30% to keep it as short as possible. Imho it doesn't even matter very much if you lose a ring usage.

To answer the trinket question: I did Zakuun always with Mirror/Coil, also tried Mirror/Censer, but DPS was more inconsistent. Rather went with the trinket that was up, if bloodlust and ring were pulled. Also did some rekills with Beating Heart, provides nice burst within the ring, but may not be an viable option after item upgrades any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Plus you are most likely going to delay your third ring for P3 start on progress.
    Are you implying that I should be using mirror and timing it with imps and not ring?
    I considered that a reason not to because imps die really really fast, our group is heavy aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionlol View Post
    Are you implying that I should be using mirror and timing it with imps and not ring?
    I considered that a reason not to because imps die really really fast, our group is heavy aoe.
    Imps have a 40s CD. Therefore You can't really time it that well with Mirror.

It's better to use Mirror on CD really.

Imps within a given phase are every 50 seconds. The timer resets on transitions though, and they also spawn ~6 seconds after phase 3 begins, and ~9 seconds after phase 4 begins (going by WCL's definitions of phases). Whether or not you're better off saving the mirror for 40 seconds in order to use it on every other wave of imps will depend on whether your group needs damage to be consistent with imps or to push the boss between phases at the right time.

Edit: A small correction: WCL doesn't mark the phase transitions based on HP or damage (WCL's phase 2 begins when the first shadowforce is cast, phase 3 when empowered hellstorm is cast), so it's a little misleading to think about it that way. Otherwise it's true though, normally imp spawns are 50 seconds apart, they can be shorter or longer depending on when you push the boss into the next phase.
    Last edited by Thursley; 2015-12-08 at 12:05 AM.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Has anyone looked into the 725 version of Gor'ashan's Lodestone Spike? It is similar to Kihra's but is multistrike and not mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Folay View Post
    Has anyone looked into the 725 version of Gor'ashan's Lodestone Spike? It is similar to Kihra's but is multistrike and not mastery.
    I haven't simmed it, so these are all just guesses, but--

1. On the one hand, the 1:30 CD on Spike means you'll have to delay uses to allow it to line up with ring/Rapid Fire. On the other hand, you'd only be guaranteed to lose a use if a fight lasts longer than 7:30~ or so, so that's pretty much irrelevant.

Case 1 (no delay): [0:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30, 6:00, 7:30]
    Case 2 (delay): [0:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, 8:00]

2. On the one hand, the duration of the buff for Spike is only 15 seconds compared to Kihra's 20 seconds. On the other hand, Rapid Fire/Ring only last 15 seconds, so those last 5 seconds are greatly devalued. Multistrike is generally stronger than mastery, but does that make up for the 5 second deficit?

I'd also like to see someone sim it. I imagine they're probably pretty similar.