1. #12321
    Picking game up again, quit right before 6.2, looks like MM is the best spec PvE? Do any of the other specs compete at all?

    Sorry if the question has been asked

  2. #12322
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    Picking game up again, quit right before 6.2, looks like MM is the best spec PvE? Do any of the other specs compete at all?

    Sorry if the question has been asked
    MM is the best spec 4pc = instant aimed shot good luck. According to simcraft patchwerk MM is about 14k dps ahead of BM with 4pc Survival is not an option.

  3. #12323
    I want to be 53% crit raid buffed, that is the goal;correct? I don't understand the MM guide, particularly where it says:

    "Once this Critical Strike soft cap is reached, Multistrike becomes the highest priority stat, and you should replace enchants/gems as needed to stay at exactly 53% Critical Strike"

    That seems to contradict:

    " Oglethorpe's Missile Splitter if you have more than 48% buffed Critical Strike"

    If I am at ~48% crit raid buffed, why would I not still use the crit scope to make up for the loss since I am not at 53% raid buffed?

  4. #12324
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I want to be 53% crit raid buffed, that is the goal;correct? I don't understand the MM guide, particularly where it says:

    "Once this Critical Strike soft cap is reached, Multistrike becomes the highest priority stat, and you should replace enchants/gems as needed to stay at exactly 53% Critical Strike"

    That seems to contradict:

    " Oglethorpe's Missile Splitter if you have more than 48% buffed Critical Strike"

    If I am at ~48% crit raid buffed, why would I not still use the crit scope to make up for the loss since I am not at 53% raid buffed?
    well since the crit scope gives around 6% crit... if your above 48% and proc it you go above 53% softcap. Meaning MS becomes more valueble.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Oggi/advanced
    [Malice - 3 Nights/week Mythic raiding guild on Draenor - http://www.maliceguild.eu/

  5. #12325
    Keyboard Turner saeKn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Srbija
    Posts
    5
    For MM my new feet 735 ( 307 multi 136 haste) is beter then 725 (193crit 209 multi) or not? My crit now is 51.6% with 725 feet.
    Last edited by saeKn; 2016-05-27 at 03:40 PM.

  6. #12326
    Field Marshal DekyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by saeKn View Post
    For MM my new feet 735 ( 307 multi 136 haste) is beter then 725 (193crit 209 multi) or not? My crit now is 51.6% with 725 feet.
    Easily checkable with pawn.

    Y u heff to sank the worlds wolf?

  7. #12327
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    well since the crit scope gives around 6% crit... if your above 48% and proc it you go above 53% softcap. Meaning MS becomes more valueble.
    I'm not too confident that information is entirely accurate.

  8. #12328
    48+6=<53, you heard it hear folks, from top boi theory crafter Okay
    "Play for the badge on the front of the shirt and they'll remember the name on the back. Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent."

  9. #12329
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    48+6=<53, you heard it hear folks, from top boi theory crafter Okay
    Mathematical data he assumed was accurate wasn't the issue I had with it. Everyone knows basic math, it was the reasoning behind it as <.18 -~.07 below the said cap is actually probably the most beneficial. Realistically though approximately .09 - ~.04. And nothing seems to be "okay" with misinformation or your odd sense of sarcasm.
    Last edited by Alright; 2016-06-03 at 03:24 AM.

  10. #12330
    Seem like volley changed, havent seen any patch notes about it

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Oggi/advanced
    [Malice - 3 Nights/week Mythic raiding guild on Draenor - http://www.maliceguild.eu/

  11. #12331
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Mathematical data he assumed was accurate wasn't the issue I had with it. Everyone knows basic math, it was the reasoning behind it as <.18 -~.07 below the said cap is actually probably the most beneficial. Realistically though approximately .09 - ~.04. And nothing seems to be "okay" with misinformation or your odd sense of sarcasm.
    Aight.

  12. #12332
    any one knows if the hfc t18 set bonuses are gonna change? and if changes are up already in that case? tried find it but found nothingh.

  13. #12333
    2 pieces (Beast Mastery) : Cobra Shot and Multi-Shot increase the duration of your next Dire Beast by 0.5 sec.
    2 pieces (Marksmanship) : When you critically hit with Marked Shot, you have a 30% chance to gain a Rapid Fire effect increasing haste for 4 sec sec.
    2 pieces (Survival) : Your Lacerate exposes Open Wounds, increasing all Physical damage you deal to the target by 15% for 5 sec.
    4 pieces (Beast Mastery) : Your Dire Beast has a chance to summon a Fel Boar to assist you. The Fel Boar lasts for 20 sec.
    4 pieces (Marksmanship) : The cast time of your Aimed Shot is reduced by 100%.
    4 pieces (Survival) : Your Mongoose Bite has a 50% chance to reset the cooldown of Lacerate.
    They've pretty much just updated the various effects to work with the new spells
    Last edited by DeadSwordz; 2016-06-05 at 02:58 PM.

  14. #12334

  15. #12335
    Mythic WF Censar or Mythic Socketed Censar? .. i would think WF because of the extra Agi on proc

  16. #12336
    Hi.

    There will be a guide for all 3 specs written in full by me on Icy-Veins in time for both prepatch and Legion release.

    As I work on the background info of the guide, I post a lot of that shit in the theorycrafting chat on the Hunter Discord.

    Tease.



    Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/yqer4BX

  17. #12337
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Hi.

    There will be a guide for all 3 specs written in full by me on Icy-Veins in time for both prepatch and Legion release.

    As I work on the background info of the guide, I post a lot of that shit in the theorycrafting chat on the Hunter Discord.

    Tease.
    Good to see you are still around Azor. I was wondering if/when you were going to post up your observations/guides regarding hunters in Legion. I know you have held back, mostly because things are still in flux regarding what the class will look like upon release.

  18. #12338
    I have the BM guide written, will write MM and SV in time for release next week (presumably). Like it says in the OP, all guides will be available on Icy-Veins, and obviously much improved from how they are now (see current MM guide for a clue).

  19. #12339
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I have the BM guide written, will write MM and SV in time for release next week (presumably). Like it says in the OP, all guides will be available on Icy-Veins, and obviously much improved from how they are now (see current MM guide for a clue).
    Hey Azor saw some of your testing videos where you were doing some mythic bosses. Guides aside, what spec do you like the most thus far?
    Midnight Cartel (Elune-US)
    Galaar | Khadular

  20. #12340
    I don't have strong feelings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •