Deleted
    Hey lads - is it worth saving your AP for the research to finish?

Just making sure, so for mythics plus, we make BM our first choice to lvl up the artifact, and we put in 14 points? or Unlock 14 traits b4 moving on to MM? please help out, I am so confused.

Where does it say 14?

Then how much? I thought it has to be 14 so u can lvl up the MM one faster

Reading is difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Agility scaling for Marksmanship is super weak, in exchange, weapon DPS scaling is very high.
    So if the agility scaling of mm is weak and the devs said, that the secondary stats amount per ilevel on gear will drop off on higher ilevel items, does it mean that at some point BM will be better because it scales better with agility on higher ilevel gear?

Yeah, no. Lol.

Deleted
    Does anyone have MM PoV videos from mythic runs (beta or livev)? I'm interested in positioning as I struggle with getting a good feeling for sidewinders/barrage range and angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanez View Post
    I just look ahead at the bosses to see what relics they drop and change loot spec accordingly :P

But what if the boss drops a legendary and you were stuck in BM?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    But what if the boss drops a legendary and you were stuck in BM?
    If you set loot to marksman would that work? I'd assume it does but no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I went and got my Windrunner legendary weapon and fell flat on my face playing MM for the first time since 7.03 dropped. Mobs... mobbed me and ate me for lunch
    How do I avoid getting pooped on without my trusty pet tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    yep, it's on loot spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Yes, then how can I get relics for BM? From last page, my position is I'm questing as MM, raiding as MM, dungeoning as BM. Loot spec is 100% always set to MM in case of legendary drop for raids. BUT, BM is better in dungs so a swap over. I have 13 points in BM artifact, but artifact is still ilvl 750 because all relics have been MM in accordance with loot spec. How do I get relics for BM while inoculating myself against (for?) legendary drops for MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    So I went and got my Windrunner legendary weapon and fell flat on my face playing MM for the first time since 7.03 dropped. Mobs... mobbed me and ate me for lunch
    How do I avoid getting pooped on without my trusty pet tank?
    If you're levelling grab Black Arrow and edit your Misdirection Macro to include a line that MD's onto your Dark Minion. Then you can Barrage - Sidewinders - Marked Shot like a madman and not die. In clutch situations you can also use Bursting Shot and Binding Shot to buy yourself some time.

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Yes, then how can I get relics for BM? From last page, my position is I'm questing as MM, raiding as MM, dungeoning as BM. Loot spec is 100% always set to MM in case of legendary drop for raids. BUT, BM is better in dungs so a swap over. I have 13 points in BM artifact, but artifact is still ilvl 750 because all relics have been MM in accordance with loot spec. How do I get relics for BM while inoculating myself against (for?) legendary drops for MM?
    Relics are not based on loot spec you are just getting unlucky.

Hati's contribution to Beast Cleave was nerfed by 25%, not in any patch notes. Hati's Beast Cleave damage is now 75% of main pet damage.

Hati's Beast Cleave:

Main pet Beast Cleave:

Ignore the # of hits, look at minimum damage.

Beast Cleave in SimCraft (the same for both):

What does it mean?

5-6% DPS drop on 4 target sustained AoE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    5-6% DPS drop on 4 target sustained AoE.
    I'm guessing this doesn't change BM's status as the spec of choice for Mythic+?

Thanks for the legwork on this, Azor.

Is this change enough to move MM into similar territory as BM for dungeons?

WHat would be the optimal MM rotation for Mythic+ considering Black Arrow and Piercing SHot?

So blizzard is just stealth nerfing?