I noticed it cuts off at 720 on the Khiras trinket, what about a 715 one? I just got one and am curious if it follows right behind the 715 one.

It's gonna be about as far behind the 720 one, as the 720 one is behind the 725 one.

Just wanted to inform OP that Simulationcraft currently doesn't properly account for Beast Cleave, i.e. it only accounts for auto attacks and not basic attacks (e.g. Claw, Bite, etc.) which as of my in-game testing certainly trigger Beast Cleave. Not only does that result in a significant part of Beast Cleave damage missing but also in the Blink Strikes talent being significantly undervalued for AoE purposes.

So is the mindset of 'empty globals=bad' pretty much dead now? Seems like every spec has some downtime built into it every once in a while. Especially with MM, it feels like I need to hold on to SW for procs because not doing so ends with me being focus-starved and then I have to wait anyways.

Deleted
    Youre gonna have a little less downtime and at least more to do without T18 + Windburst as well as eventually possibly getting true shot CD reduced drasticly -> more haste, more (reliably available) markd shots. But yes no downtime is gone currently. I liked the "weaving" feeling of steadies whenever nothing better was available too. If talents change drasticly it might come to no downtime again, or whatever might work for Bm. Though im gonna hit the ease of just T18 im gonna be happy if we have some casts and not just instants again.

Deleted
    As MM, I'm sometimes unsure when to use Sidewinders. Say I have 1 Sidewinders charge, with Marking Targets, a few seconds of Vulnerability but no focus. So I can't really use the Vulnerability for more Aimed Shots without using Sidewinders, but on the other hand a new Sidewinders will waste some Vulnerability. So should I use Sidewinders now (and AiS, MS -> NO FOCUS) or pool focus? If pool focus, until how much?

How would you be wasting the Vulnerability if you couldn't have used it with Aimed Shot anyway?

If people understand that sentence, 95% of their MM rotation questions would be solved. Vulnerable uptime doesn't mean anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    How would you be wasting the Vulnerability if you couldn't have used it with Aimed Shot anyway?

If people understand that sentence, 95% of their MM rotation questions would be solved. Vulnerable uptime doesn't mean anything.
    Yeah, but if I instantly use Sidewinders with an empty focus pool, I still only get one AiS+MS out before the next Vulnerability runs out. But that's how it should be? Push those Sidewinders as quickly as possible if you have Marking Targets and either not enough focus or no Vulnerability up?

It doesn't matter. You'll either have to wait for focus if you cast Sidewinders now, or you'll be "waiting" for that focus if you decide to pool. The end result is the same. The guide recommends pooling because it puts the downtime in the hands of the player, rather than it being a negative thing where you are waiting for something to happen. In that situation, I'd pool.

Deleted
    Azo: Are you still ranking MM above BM for raid/Mythic+ content?

Raid, yes. Mythic+, no.

Deleted
    Doesn't exactly make it easy to pick a spec to dump your AP into :/
    Last edited by mmoc78f11d567d; 2016-08-02 at 12:53 PM.

Eh? You're obviously gonna prio the raid artifact. Come on.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a rotational showcase type of video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-SirSUgKFQ

Deleted
    I think I'll stick away from Marksman in Mythic+ if possible simply because of Barrage.
    Last edited by mmoc79f58dba0c; 2016-08-03 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    I think I'll stick away from Marksman in Mythic+ if possible simply because of Barrage.
    Let's be fair - only retards ever accidently pull with Barrage. At this point in time it's common knowledge that if you want to be safe about your barrage, you disengage through the pack and fire off from behind them, so as to not pull anything further down the path - or stand to a side and fire off into a wall. If the only reason you don't want to use MM is the barrage part, that's just silly. The reason you should want to use BM in Mythics+ is if it turns out to have better damage in mythic+ dungeons, which seems likely. Doesn't mean MM is going to be bad, especially if your artifact is a lot stronger as MM (which it will be if you're raiding and serious about actually getting your artifact powered up, rather than spending power on offspecs).

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    Do u realize that BM too have a Barrage talent?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifritlol View Post
    Do u realize that BM too have a Barrage talent?
    From what I've read A murder of crows benefits form BM mastery

im really confused with BM and MM looking in to the raiding in legion, i prefer to choose the best spec always, the issue i see its the Scaling if MM has similar output for the first tier or raiding but the spec scaling its best i think gonna choose MM but we need a little more info for the scaling from the BM/MM specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azo, will I be able to use a MM spec with pet (no lonewolf) for solo content and levelling?
    I'm planning to use a spec MM without pet for raiding and with pet for other content.

Quote Originally Posted by Tephereth View Post
    Azo, will I be able to use a MM spec with pet (no lonewolf) for solo content and levelling?
    I'm planning to use a spec MM without pet for raiding and with pet for other content.
    You can use whatever you want for levelling and solo content.