Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    azor hafz dem skillz
    Any idea apart from that¿ xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It's second-best when upgraded and even better for the other specs, doesn't make it shit. :V
    I know this is asking a LOT, but any chance of having a trinket breakdown like this for the other specs as well? I realize that 95% of us will be MM for progression, but I still enjoy SV enough to play it whenever I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytholxgy View Post
    When comparing the BSoA to the DMC trinket, you say in most gear sets, the DMC trinket will be favorable. Are you referring to the 665 version or the 640 one?
    665 defo. 10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edoromulus View Post
    Hey is it possible to run Simcraft with the Darkmoon Trinkets, Lucky Coin, Primal Combatant's Insignia of Conquest(660 PVP) and both Highmaul Trinkets(normal and heroic)?
    I don't think, ich will get 2 better Trinkets than the 620 PVP Trinket and the 640 Darkmoon Trinket till the Release of Mythic Highmaul. The 660 version of the Insignia could be a decent alternative for the second id.
    Can add some raid trinks on some difficulties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ykza View Post
    The way SoW is any good for MM just doesn't make any sense to me. As long as were not gearing around it, we'll have nearly 40% crit especially when the fillament procs. That means that in the opener and whenever the weapon enchant procs the DMC trinket is basically wasted.. So why is it near the top?
    1) it doesn't line perfectly with RF and has a longer duration. In worst case you still get 25% of the proc outside RF and even inside RF you still get crit benefit, just not on Aimed and Steady.

2) see 1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I know this is asking a LOT, but any chance of having a trinket breakdown like this for the other specs as well? I realize that 95% of us will be MM for progression, but I still enjoy SV enough to play it whenever I get the chance.
    Will do later. 10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Engeltwo View Post
    Is simcraft survival spec out of date? ( the sim on the main page ) the SV profile is using Dire Beast/ Stampede instead of ToTh/Crows.
    Idk the main page is always weird, my racial runs it properly at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madkip View Post
    Offtopic question!!

Does someone know why Azor's panda looks in a cool position like this and with this cool face: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    vs
    My panda looking in a stupid position and with nonsense face like this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adkip/advanced

Is it just because his panda is horde and mine alliance or this any other reason?
    I got no honest idea. ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Whats the DPS of each spec right now?
    Check racial sims in main post for decent idea of single target.

Will the Multistrike on the first shoulder make it that much better than the one that is Warforged (+7 Agi +21 crit more)?

Rockhide Shoulderguards
    126 Agi
    80 Crit
    85 Multi

VS

Morningscale Shoulders (Warforged)
    133 Agi
    101 Crit
    67 Mastery

Offtopic question!!

Does someone know why Azor's panda looks in a cool position like this and with this cool face: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    vs
    My panda looking in a stupid position and with nonsense face like this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adkip/advanced

Is it just because his panda is horde and mine alliance or this any other reason?
    My question would be is the Legendary Cloak still decent at 100 or has Azor just not gotten a cloak yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    My question would be is the Legendary Cloak still decent at 100 or has Azor just not gotten a cloak yet?
    Answered multiple times. Leg cloak is crap at 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

Deleted
    Is TotH active AiS better than Barrage / Glaive Toss in terms of damage per execution and focus?

Also does anyone know if there's an addon or WeakAura string that plays a sound when AiS crits? The default one is just so bad and easy to miss but I really want to know when I crit without watching the combat text nonstop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Offtopic question!!

vs

Only difference I see is that you're ally and hes horde,probably just that,my hunter was in the same pose as yours (Ally)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
    Will the Multistrike on the first shoulder make it that much better than the one that is Warforged (+7 Agi +21 crit more)?

Rockhide Shoulderguards
    126 Agi
    80 Crit
    85 Multi

VS

133 Agi
    101 Crit
    67 Mastery
    Multistrike is strong for us and Crit/Mastery are very close. These items are very similar in terms of power, I would take the higher ilvl piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Samfisher View Post
    Answered multiple times.
    You'll forgive me for having missed a couple posts in a 100 page thread.

Rockhide Shoulderguards
    126 Agi
    80 Crit
    85 Multi

VS

133 Agi
    101 Crit
    67 Mastery
    From the OP:
    MainHandDps 2.70
    Agility 1.00
    AttackPower 0.90
    CriticalStrike 0.51
    Multistrike 0.48
    Versatility 0.44
    Haste 0.40
    Mastery 0.39

So then:
    Rockhide Shoulderguards
    126 Agi x 1 = 126
    80 Crit x 0.51 = 40.8
    85 Multi x 0.48 = 40.8
    total value = 207.6

133 Agi x 1 =133
    101 Crit x 0.51 = 51.51
    67 Mastery x 0.39 = 26.13
    total value = 210.64

210.64>207.6
    Therefore the higher ilevel piece is better.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll forgive me for having missed a couple posts in a 100 page thread.
    Don't copy Azor's gear, he is no longer playing the game though he is still an amazing theorycrafter for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    Don't copy Azor's gear, he is no longer playing the game though he is still an amazing theorycrafter for the community.
    Fair enough, that's why I figured I'd ask anyway, make sure I wasn't missing some super secret reason to use it. Thought it would be pretty weird but better safe than sorry!

I do have a cloak.

1) Despite leg.cloak not proccing ever, it still has more secondaries than any 630 cloak.
    2) Also socket.
    3) All of this goes to make it about as good as an unsocketed 630 cloak.

I quit the game btw, I wouldn't use my armory as gospel or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Rockhide Shoulderguards
    126 Agi
    80 Crit
    85 Multi

VS

133 Agi
    101 Crit
    67 Mastery
    Take Aldarana's weights (or the OP's if you're so inclined, same thing), plug them into AskMrRobot and you'll never need to ask this here again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varony View Post
    Is TotH active AiS better than Barrage / Glaive Toss in terms of damage per execution and focus?

Also does anyone know if there's an addon or WeakAura string that plays a sound when AiS crits? The default one is just so bad and easy to miss but I really want to know when I crit without watching the combat text nonstop.
    Yes, for both Barrage and Glaive Toss.

1) Do not use Barrage during ToTH. Will update OP with this later, but; (that's with Barrage, ignore it says GT)

But do use Glaive Toss during ToTH unless not using it means you can expend another stack, the two behaviours sim equally;

AiS travel time is almost instant (100 yds/sec) so you'll know it crit when you get 20 focus back pretty quick regardless. If someone else doesn't get to it first I'll get on and make a WeakAura that does this tho.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-11-28 at 06:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solased View Post
    Thoughts on ?

It's MEoT in the ranking.

Also Azor, the image in the OP is not this one.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2014-11-28 at 07:15 AM.

I updated the BiS list.

Is Barrage higher single target dmg then then aimed shot? if so should we be prioritise it over aimed shot??

Read the shot priority in the OP.. It's literally there.

Yes, Barrage does do more damage. Use it. Just not during Thrill of the Hunt unless you got multiple targets.

Deleted
    Read the shot priority in the OP.. It's literally there.

Yes, Barrage does do more damage. Use it. Just not during Thrill of the Hunt unless you got multiple targets.
    Is there any decent addon to manage Barrage range?

Running it in a few heroics it seems incredibly dangerous to use, it's pulling stuff you would never imagine, 43yrds range it is almost impossible to use without running through the mobs and turning back on the path ahead.

Is there a faster way to dismiss the active pet to re-gain lone wolf buff without actually spending 3 seconds to cast dismiss?

1) It has nothing to do with range, it's how/where you are facing. It's really just l2p.

2) No, else everyone would use it.