Deleted
    Hi,

does it make sense to use a tenacity pet when you have Sephuz's Secret? Since the ring is proccing from pet charge so a 100% up time is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpor View Post
    Not sure if trolling, but playing the encounter like its assault gets you killed really fast
    Mostly meant that there is a lot of downtime.

so... is this any good? Is it better than my 840 bloodthirsty instinct?

Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post

so... is this any good? Is it better than my 840 bloodthirsty instinct?
    Is that even a serious question ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    Is that even a serious question ?
    it's such shit but 880 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post
    it's such shit but 880 ilvl
    the answer is no mate

Hi, i'm kinda new to simcraft's stats simulations and im wonderwing what these numbers mean exactly:

i.imgur.com/WZc684H.png (forum wont allow me to post direct links )

Am i suposed to focus on Mastery/Crit gear instead of haste? do i have enought haste to focus on crit?

Quote Originally Posted by cancerzinho View Post
    Hi, i'm kinda new to simcraft's stats simulations and im wonderwing what these numbers mean exactly:

Am i suposed to focus on Mastery/Crit gear instead of haste? do i have enought haste to focus on crit?
    It based on a point system. Higher points = better. Mas > Has > Crit > Ver is how that is read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cancerzinho View Post

It based on a point system. Higher points = better. Mas > Has > Crit > Ver is how that is read.

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, i get that. But, if you look at the image again, it says Vers over Agi and that sounds a bit off to me.

its tagged melee, marks does not do melee attacks.

You do the math.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    its tagged melee, marks does not do melee attacks.

You do the math.
    Completely ignoring the fact that Bloodthirsty Instinct also says melee attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    Completely ignoring the fact that Bloodthirsty Instinct also says melee attacks.
    That was confirmed to be a typo before(or just at launch, can't remember) Legion launched. Besides, BI had its tooltip fixed in 7.1.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139329/b...nct&bonus=1807
    Equip: Your ranged and melee attacks have a chance to increase your Haste by 3626 for 10 sec. This effect occurs more often against targets at low health.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Does spontaneous appendages proc for ranged attacks? It's listed as one of the better trinkets for MM so I'd assume so but the tooltip says it's melee. Also seems like MM can't roll this trinket with their bonus roll which is pretty lame.
    rule of thumb: if its not on your loot table in dungeon journal, melee trinkets wont wor for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Does spontaneous appendages proc for ranged attacks? It's listed as one of the better trinkets for MM so I'd assume so but the tooltip says it's melee. Also seems like MM can't roll this trinket with their bonus roll which is pretty lame.
    It's not in fact listed as one of the better trinkets for MM though. I'm assuming you're referring to Azor's SIMS, where the trinket has an (M) in front of its name, that stands for Melee, aka Survival. It specifically says so after the trinket list

"(M) is for Melee (Survival-only trinkets). If it does not say (M), it is either a ranged trinket, or the trinket is usable by both melee and ranged specs."
    "We're just children of tomorrow;
    Hanging on to yesterday."

Deleted
    I know Azor's sims have this trinket: "Deteriorated Construct Core" listed quite low, but when I try to sim it for myself, the proc doesn't even show in the damage sources - is the proc just not implemented in simcraft yet? That would explain why it's so low in the ranking. And yes I'm using the latest nightly build.

I am currently playing MM, my artifact weapon is on 25 traits and my 26th will cost 138,000, I am 56,000 into it and have 102,000 worth of artifact power in my bag, I'm wondering if I'd be better off using that on my BM weapon as it is only on 11 traits? Am I better off concentrating on getting my MM as high as possible or should I use it on the BM weapon to catch it up a bit? I use MM for raids and tend to use it for dungeons so is there any point using the AP on the other weapons? I'm on artifact knowledge level 12 which is 1,400%.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Aran's Relaxing Ruby w/set in the MM 3 Target Sims is referring to the Chest you get off Nightbane right?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Autoshots are melee for purposes of trinkets. I know.. sounds stupid, but it's true. So, that trinket that drops off Ursoc. It is pretty good overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Autoshots are melee for purposes of trinkets. I know.. sounds stupid, but it's true. So, that trinket that drops off Ursoc. It is pretty good overall.
    No. Autoshots are not melee. Autoshots are ranged. And Ursoc trinket procs from Ranged and Melee attacks, it even says it on the tooltip.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    No. The tooltip was incorrect and Blizzard stated this before the launch of Legion along with a few healer and spell caster dps trinkets. They opted not to release a patch just to fix a few tooltips on trinkets.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222