Spellblade: 10 MM
    Tich: 10 MM
    Augur: 4BM, 1 Surv, 4 MM
    Krosus: 3BM, 5 Surv, 2 MM
    Bot: 4BM, 2 Surv, 4 MM
    Elisande: 3BM, 7MM
    Guldan: 1BM, 5 Survival, 4MM

50/50 SPLIT LOL. Not even close.

You don't even know what the fuck you post. But yeah, keep insulting my intelligence. It's pretty hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Your data, again, is the average of 10 plot points.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=1&dataset=90

That's what you're looking for. Notice how the average of all the parses at the 90th percentile, MM is higher than BM? That's the shit you should be looking for.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&class=Hunter

Here it is on a timeline for your dumbass.
    No homie you just suck at math really, and you try to make your point by decreasing the number of parses you consider valid makes you look foolish to people who are not bad at math or lack basic logic and common sense.

Stop. You're fooling nobody here.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ount&boss=1849

Just go here and scroll through fights. MM wasn't even the TOP spec for half of them.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-06-21 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    No homie you just suck at math really, and you try to make your point by decreasing the number of parses makes you look foolish to people who are not bad at math or lack basic logic and common sense.

Stop. You're fooling nobody here.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ount&boss=1849

Just go here and scroll through fights. MM wasn't even the TOP spec for half of them.
    This is just too much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post

Oh, I know. My raiders are retards. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K6z8YjwP4yxkTLbV#fight=61&type=damage-done&target=245

This is hilarious. This looks pretty similar to my raid during progress and the first 10 kills or something

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco
    TL;DR - both BM and MM were good for NH, and both had their strengths at various tasks. I might disagree on which is the better priority singletarget, but outside of that, the fact that we can sit here discussing this shows how good of a spot the specs are actually in; Both are viable for progress, and fuck, they're actually outright "good". They share large amounts of gear, and one of them requires next to no specific legendary setup, so you can set your lootspec to MM and harvest the required ones with no real downside. We'll actually get to see a tier in Tomb where experienced hunters WILL be switching specs dependant on the encounter because AP farm is less of an issue (getting two specs to 58 = same effort as 1x spec to 60, and most people won't be going much further than 60 for mythic progress). It's actually quite nice.
    I could not agree more, Amen to that. I just hope blizzard won't break this to the point that only one specc is viable when they do another round of tuning. Well i guess we will find out soon.

Anyone knows anything about this: Tarnished Sentinel Medallion - received tunning changes (?)

Cd Time reduced 2 min to 1 min?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Here it is on a timeline for your dumbass.
    The hunter forums have changed so much..
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-07-01 at 09:57 PM.

Nothing has changed at all, as far as I can tell!

I want to start posting here a bit again, but we'll see how that goes long-term. Also a friendly reminder that a great place to put feedback is in the Hunter Discord's guide-feedback channel - there's a link to the Discord in my signature.

But you can also post feedback (or questions, whichever) here and I'll try and answer asap.

I guess questions don't have to be strictly guide-related either.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2017-09-19 at 09:19 PM.

You swap out Convergence when it no longer sims higher for you on single-target.

How well CoF does depends on what other cooldown reducing components that you have in your gear, obviously preferring to be combined with T19 2p and Boots, but this is why it is really worth simming various set and legendary combinations for yourself using RaidBots, because CoF might be great for your Boots build, but you might have a gloves build with no CDR at all that is better than that.

Due to the nature of some fights, though, there are some that you will always use CoF on if you have it due to their mechanics:

Harjatan: Requires full CDR build to achieve a Trueshot for every Sickly/Colicky wave.
    Mistress: Mostly to ensure as many Trueshots as possible. How you use them is up to you and your raid (AoE focus or single-target focus). You can also be more flexible with lining up Buffers + Trueshot when you have a lot of CDR.
    Host: A pretty standard cleave fight, where CoF basically always wins. Trueshots are just too good.
    Maiden: You need CoF (but nothing else) to achieve the cookie cutter build which just saves Trueshots for orb phases every time. Owl + CoF + Gloves.

None of the other fights have any particular inclinations towards CoF, unless you are saving Trueshot for Fallen Avatar shield phases.

Deleted
    Heya Azor,
    Simple question here :

What are your though on the T21 bonuses (2pcs/4pcs) ?
    Looking on the BMs ones, i think MM bonuses are ridiculous.

Im actually MM spec and have no bm legs (already got boots, gloves and waist for MM).
    Would it be a good idea to start 'farming' BM legendaries if we have to respec for the next tier or MM will still be better ?

(sorry for my english, not my native langage...)

Ty !

The BM and MM ones are roughly equally terrible (in the aggregate) at the moment, but Antorus is so far away that there's no sense worrying about it at the moment.

As it stands, we won't use the new 4-pieces until Mythic Antorus, if that. T20 4p builds are just better (with HC Antorus tier and Mythic T20).

There's always a chance that BM will be better come Antorus, but there's no way to know right now. I think statistically it seems more likely that the status quo will be maintained, and BM already has received its buff (the one in the spelldata this morning is just a tooltip thing, I am quite certain, not an additional 6% buff).

And since the T21 set bonuses are kind of equally terrible, they don't have an easy nerf in the MM one like T19 and T20 where the spec difference above will be closed.

But it's Blizzard, there's always a chance. Generally putting AP in 2 specs is really inefficient, but since you got the BiS MM-specific leggos already, then it makes sense to go BM lootspec for Legendaries where you can also get the Soul ring if you don't have it.

Deleted
    All i actually wanted to hear !

Havent got the leggo ring actually but got those 3 out of 4 leggo drop so im kinda lucky atm (never actually equipped the gloves since coz of 4pcs T20)
    Im back from early september to be as ready as i can for the nex tier.

Ty very much !

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi, do you think Zevrim's Hunger will see more playtime with the T21 set in aoe fights? Or is there a good chance
    that the belt will still be the to-go Legendary in aoe situations? Maybe we can see the return of the meme build?

It's pretty hard to say. Generally speaking we won't really use the T21 4p on single-target at all.

For AoE purposes it'll be really good - but memebuild was just Piercing and Explosive, it doesn't have more Marked Shot leverage than Trick Shot cleave builds of today, so there's nothing about the set bonus that prefers memebuild over current builds. I doubt it'll be as potent as the belt and boots but it'll be close.

The fact that Hunters won't use 4p has me worried Blizz will swap the bonuses around (think they have done that in the past) to make people require 4 pieces of the new tier to get the bonus we actually would want. Hoping they won't, but with still having time before the raid releases its possible.

We've had many classes complain about tier bonuses, and now Blizz reacted and changed many of them - to which most classes responded with "what are you guys even smoking" because they're still mostly dogtaint. I expect another tuning pass for those bonuses, because there's just way too many classes right now that would never switch off old tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyoftheforest View Post
    Hi, do you think Zevrim's Hunger will see more playtime with the T21 set in aoe fights? Or is there a good chance
    that the belt will still be the to-go Legendary in aoe situations? Maybe we can see the return of the meme build?
    (Anecdotal and personal experience) Zevrim's will never be a "good" legendary unless reworked. It was the 1st legendary I got and lasted forever, and from what I experienced, there would be times I would get back to back procs (think 7 was my highest) and other times I wouldn't see it proc more than once over 4 minutes. Usually when it proc'd it would be at inconvenient times (ST only when adds were all dead), and that's mainly on Dragons of Nightmare that I used it.
    It was also only during those back to back procs that I really noticed it being good.
    Now, that was during the EN and the start of ToV, and things could have changed since then with all the ilvl jumps for stats; but just from personal experience it is just too inconsistent and seems like there are better legendaries for the stat weights.

You can't compare the two.

T19 4p was overpowered before anyone got it, and then it was nerfed. It was never a consideration with that set bonus.

T20 4p was also overpowered before anyone got it, and then it was nerfed before anyone got it. Now it's a normal set bonus.

T21 is underpowered before patch release, which is the first time we've had that. It needs a buff, T20 does not need a nerf.

Ugh see this is why I kind of hate the move to discord for guides (and our guilds forums but that's another issue altogether). There's little permanence with discord. Don't get me wrong I love discord as well, but I feel like a lot is lost with it. I'm thinking of switching my main back to my hunter, and usually there would be 100 or 200 pages to read here and learn a lot of intricacies of the class that you don't get from the guides. So, a few questions:

-Multi-target: I understand that you want to use marked shot ASAP, does that still apply at 2 targets (or do you just follow the ST priority but just substitute 1 multishot to proc marked)? Is windburst still used MT? With no marking targets proc, is the rotation basically multi-shot with aimed so you don't cap focus? At how many mobs is multishot>aimed?
    -Doing BRH last night, on the second boss I got the eyebeam a couple times and didn't have a clue what to do. What are our options with constant movement like that? I guess run and do rotation until you're supposed to cast aimed and disengage away to do them whenever possible?
    -If I am just out of vulnerable and building up focus and i get a marking targets, and proc it and am around 50-60 focus and windburst is up, do I just follow rotation of windburst>arcanex2>aimedx2, or should I cast my marked shot first, then follow with windburst rotation? I can't find the info right now but I guess this all depends on how long hunter's mark lasts?

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    -Multi-target: I understand that you want to use marked shot ASAP, does that still apply at 2 targets (or do you just follow the ST priority but just substitute 1 multishot to proc marked)? Is windburst still used MT? With no marking targets proc, is the rotation basically multi-shot with aimed so you don't cap focus? At how many mobs is multishot>aimed?
    Do you also have the War belt legendary? In that case you use multi-shots on two targets to stack the buff for a powerful aimed shot (shoot 2 times for the setbonus buff). Before I had the War belt of the sentinel army, I treated 2 mobs as single target by only multishotting to get marked shot and then follow single target rotation and trickshot to cleave. But not sure if that's the optimal style to play.

-Doing BRH last night, on the second boss I got the eyebeam a couple times and didn't have a clue what to do. What are our options with constant movement like that? I guess run and do rotation until you're supposed to cast aimed and disengage away to do them whenever possible?
    Do you have the MKII legendary gloves? Then you can try and time your aimed shot by running and shoot one aimed shot on the run and while it's halfway cast you disengage, take a few steps further away from the beam and cast your second aimed shot. Without the legendary you can also time it so that you can shoot the arcane shot> marked shot> arcane shot during your running. This technique is very handy in every situation where you need to flee. It also works during Trueshot.

-If I am just out of vulnerable and building up focus and i get a marking targets, and proc it and am around 50-60 focus and windburst is up, do I just follow rotation of windburst>arcanex2>aimedx2, or should I cast my marked shot first, then follow with windburst rotation? I can't find the info right now but I guess this all depends on how long hunter's mark lasts?
    If windburst is off cooldown, it gets priority over marked shot. If you've already used marking targets with marked shot finish the rotation normally and then use widnburst right after. That's my take on it. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Ugh see this is why I kind of hate the move to discord for guides (and our guilds forums but that's another issue altogether). There's little permanence with discord. Don't get me wrong I love discord as well, but I feel like a lot is lost with it. I'm thinking of switching my main back to my hunter, and usually there would be 100 or 200 pages to read here and learn a lot of intricacies of the class that you don't get from the guides.
    While that's understandable, the issues you may have with Discord is easily offset in that there is some accountability there. Here, literally anyone could post whatever nonsense they want to your queries. Whereas, generally, if someone says something that isn't fact-based on Discord, they usually get called out on it. There's also people tagged for this purpose, and in most cases (not all) you can generally trust what they have to say.